Where to Watch

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey guys,

Need your help here. Where can I watch a recap or highlights of Cubs games after they are over? I know if you just Google "CUBS" it'll pull up all the games and give you a quick video recap, but they usually skim over the hits. Is there anywhere you get a quick recap with video of ALL of the runs or hits or major moments? Online would be great.

Thanks.

That 17-2 game was nuts.

Go Cubs!

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Hey guys,

Need your help here. Where can I watch a recap or highlights of Cubs games after they are over? I know if you just Google "CUBS" it'll pull up all the games and give you a quick video recap, but they usually skim over the hits. Is there anywhere you get a quick recap with video of ALL of the runs or hits or major moments? Online would be great.

Thanks.

That 17-2 game was nuts.

Go Cubs!
Mlb At Bat
Youll get to see videos

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

cubandabear

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Also, the MLB.tv has a condensed game after the game is over. It highlights inning by inning. If you go on the MLB.tv schedule, you will see "condensed game". You don't have to pay anything to watch the condensed game. No announcers ....just highlights

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you have T-Mobile, At Bat is free, you can watch or listen to the games on your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk