Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You would be correct. The Chiefs offense fell apart, and took Hunt down with them.

So many guys just not doing anything remotely close to what's expected.

Most of them are on my team lol.

McCoy, Cooper, Carr, Martin, Olsen. I've had injury plagued years where I was able to scrape by, but I've never had this many guys underperforming.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Who would you start?

Tevin Coleman
Abdullah
Morris

Ugghhhh. Is there a "None of the above" option?

If I had to choose, I would roll Morris and pray that the Cowboys can find some miraculous way to keep their game close.

If you don't have faith in that, roll Coleman. Freeman will be back, but Coleman at least has a decent floor.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Most of them are on my team lol.

McCoy, Cooper, Carr, Martin, Olsen. I've had injury plagued years where I was able to scrape by, but I've never had this many guys underperforming.

Sheesh. That's pretty rough. Not sure there's a way to overcome that unless you can pull off some amazing trades to get away from these guys on their very limited good weeks.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ugghhhh. Is there a "None of the above" option?

If I had to choose, I would roll Morris and pray that the Cowboys can find some miraculous way to keep their game close.

If you don't have faith in that, roll Coleman. Freeman will be back, but Coleman at least has a decent floor.

I have Coleman plugged in currently. The RB2 position on this team has been a struggle all year, but I sneaked into the playoffs. My thought on Coleman/Morris is that they are both in somewhat of a timeshare and Coleman has been successful in that timeshare + is more talented.

Mitchapalooza

Perine or Lamar Miller? I already have to start Witten TNF, don't wanna start 2 players on TNF. Usually bad things happen.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
I'd go Miller.

Agreed. I'd rather play Miller. The Titans haven't been very good, so the game should stay fairly close, leaving Miller plenty of opportunities.

I have Coleman plugged in currently. The RB2 position on this team has been a struggle all year, but I sneaked into the playoffs. My thought on Coleman/Morris is that they are both in somewhat of a timeshare and Coleman has been successful in that timeshare + is more talented.

Would agree. Coleman is the safer pick. Also always a chance that the banged up Freeman can't finish, or gets a lighter workload.

Morris is basically based on a hope that the Cowboys figure out some way to stay in the game.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sheesh. That's pretty rough. Not sure there's a way to overcome that unless you can pull off some amazing trades to get away from these guys on their very limited good weeks.

I did, they got vetoed. I had Gurley for Martin & Landry after Martin put up back to back 14 point weeks. I also had Ajayi for Will Fuller that got vetoed. Fortunately, I was able to unload Fuller and Brate for Baldwin.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Perine or Lamar Miller? I already have to start Witten TNF, don't wanna start 2 players on TNF. Usually bad things happen.

I'd usually agree about TNF, but neither team are on short weeks. I'd still go Miller.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Who would you start?

Tevin Coleman
Abdullah
Morris

Coleman, has been playing well lately and will still get a good amount of playing time even with Freeman back. I would trust Coleman over Abdullah or Morris

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I would probably go Perine, Dallas is in shambles and Washington has a good chance to go up early and run the ball a lot. The Houston offense is a big gamble but Miller does catch the ball some. Miller has the higher floor and Perine has the higher ceiling

Mitchapalooza

I would probably go Perine, Dallas is in shambles and Washington has a good chance to go up early and run the ball a lot. The Houston offense is a big gamble but Miller does catch the ball some. Miller has the higher floor and Perine has the higher ceiling
Yeah I think they'd be similar but TNF for some reason scares me. Either a player usually does really well or horrible.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I think they'd be similar but TNF for some reason scares me. Either a player usually does really well or horrible.

any decent options on the waiver for TE

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's in our league so Clay or Kroft. Was leaning Kroft but not sure if they'd be any better than Witten.

if you want to high risk high reward Marcedes Lewis has a great matchup and Seals-Jones has been really good these past two games. You have playoffs locked up so this would be a decent week to take a shot with one of them

Mitchapalooza

if you want to high risk high reward Marcedes Lewis has a great matchup and Seals-Jones has been really good these past two games. You have playoffs locked up so this would be a decent week to take a shot with one of them

I want that 2 seed tho and the only shitty thing is I'll have to drop like AP or Ryan if I pick anyone up.

Mitchapalooza

Different league question: Winston or big Ben this week? Winston playing GB shitty defense and I have Evans. But Winston coming back from an injury. Probably smart to roll with Ben yeah?

Last edited by a moderator:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want that 2 seed tho and the only shitty thing is I'll have to drop like AP or Ryan if I pick anyone up.

which is why the gamble may be worth it...Witten is a safe play but Lewis or Seals-Jones have a huge upside. Witten will probably get you roughly 10ish points where the other two have a range of -1 to 27 points. Don't worry about dropping Ryan because you most likely won't play him over Wilson and you also have Cousins. and AP shouldnt see your starting lineup over Ingram, Miller, or Perine.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trying to decide between Crowder, T Hill, Shepard, Agholor, M Lee, and Coleman for my Flex Spot. I know a lot of choices but they all have benefits. I currently have Crowder in hoping he builds off of his big game. Hill is a big play threat, Shepard is the only other person catching the ball other than Engram, Agholor is in a strong offense against an injured secondary, Lee going against Indy, and Coleman may see more one on ones if LA keys on Gordon.

Bonus to helping me out is this could knock Ares out of playoffs.