Are the Bulls blacked out on Sling TV?

defensegetsmehard

Liked Posts:
I recently tried to make a switch to Sling TV and not comcast only to find out that even though i get Fox Chicago, the Bears games are blacked out.

Luckily for the bears i had an HD antenna and was able to pick up Fox Chicago HD over the air, but Comcast Sportsnet Chicago isn't available over the air.
Does anybody here use Sling TV in the Chicago market to watch the Bulls on Comcast Sportsnet, or will they be blacked out and I'll need to go back to regular cable?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
A quarter of the season is on WGN, so you can watch those OTA.

I don't use (or know anyone that does use) Sling, but if I remember correctly from prior discussions about the Cubs and Sling, they did add CSN to one of the package tiers. *edit: Here it is. https://whatson.sling.com/announcem...-regional-sports-networks-arrive-opening-day/ NBC = Universal = Comcast

Good luck.

I haven't fully cable-cut, but in some rooms I just use kodi boxes and it works okay, not perfectly, but enough to not make me *need* to use special services. Good kodi boxes will cost you $120+, and slow but usable ones can be had for $50. Some even run the Sling TV app.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
That's good to know, I'm about to switch to Sling in the near future. That would blow if they were blacked out.

defensegetsmehard

Liked Posts:
I have sling
Comcast sportsnet itself is on there, but i notice Chicago Fire games are blacked out, but i think cubs and sox are available live.

Will the bulls be blacked out like fire on csn and bears on fox, or will bulls be available?
Anyone know?