Possible Story Line Addition (If Wanted)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If wanted, our team, Team Fancy Sauce 2011 can partake in the story if needed at any time. whatever info you need from us to make the story better we will give you.

Team Fancy Sauce 2011

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
How fancy is Fancy Sauce?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
That didn't answer my question!

waiting.gif

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
I think you guys would fit well in the franchise. A nice, friendly rivalry could work well. I think you guys should sign at least one defensivemen by maybe the end of December or so, and however our season ends up, I can incorporate your team into the franchise.

If you guys want a decent part in the franchise, you should maybe leave a small bio of your players names' and personalities.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you guys would fit well in the franchise. A nice, friendly rivalry could work well. I think you guys should sign at least one defensivemen by maybe the end of December or so, and however our season ends up, I can incorporate your team into the franchise.

If you guys want a decent part in the franchise, you should maybe leave a small bio of your players names' and personalities.

we got a d man, just isnt on when we destroy :)

yes, i will talk to the team and let them know. this could be alot of fun. again i love the creativity that is being brought into a video game. much respect!

:clap::clap: