Barring Serious injury, next offseason Bears must break the bank for Larry Fitzgerald

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm gpp now too? Good, good... farther down the rabbit hole we go.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Take a look around. Do you see any way for the Bears to get better quickly? I said in the initial post that Larry is not Elite anymore. If he wants to go to a contender, fine. But I would break the bank on him for a three-year deal, maybe a two-year with a club option for number 3. Because even an almost done Larry Fitzgerald is better than the shitstain we got at our wide receiver corpse right now. You know it's funny, using Google Voice to Text and I can't be bothered to replace what it gave for corps - because wide receiver corpse sounds just right for what this team has right now.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

you're incorrectly pronouncing corps

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
you're incorrectly pronouncing corps

I don't know what is worse, that he possibly came up with this awful post while driving and had to post it immediately and used google voice to come up with it or that his lazy ass couldn't muster up the energy to actually type it out and went with google voice instead....the more likely reason is he purposely typed "corpse" and added the last sentence to try and be funny while failing miserably. no matter the scenario, very sad all around

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Right?

I dont think I've actually reported anyone in a long time. Its called "growing up" - maybe Novak should look into it...

Hahahaha NoSack i mean Nick i mean Gnat i mean Vick i mean Douche or whoever he is today reported me for speaking the truth.

As they say.....THE TRUTH HURTS.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You fool no one but yourself into thinking you are fooling us.

But hey, you do you, Sybil.

Hahahahaha the alt lives in many members on here.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
All of my family died after an internet message board user wished them misfortune.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Don't let Nick get you down. He's got no life, no girlfriend, no family that cares about him.
Oh hardly. In fact, its amusing that he brought all his alts here in a desperate attempt to prove he doesn't have alts.

Its almost comical in its patheticness.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh hardly. In fact, its amusing that he brought all his alts here in a desperate attempt to prove he doesn't have alts.

Its almost comical in its patheticness.

You're really committing to this tailspin, huh?

Hey dorkchops, I would be the alt, considering I signed up after all the people you are claiming are my alts.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of this circlejerk of micro-dicked whingers.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Keep in mind, I say this knowing Larry is likely never going to be the same Dynamic player given his age. However, he is someone who would be an upgrade and someone a rookie quarterback could depend on to be where he is supposed to be when he is supposed to be there.

He is someone you could throw into your locker room and into that wide receiver room who mediately commands respect of that position group and can mentor other wide receivers, not just in a Mark Sanchez way but also by example.

Fitz still runs clean routes and can make plays. From what it sounds like, Arizona will not be bringing him back. The Bears have money to burn right now and even taking on a ridiculous contract for Larry Fitzgerald would still not put them in a bad position.

Break the bank for him on a three-year deal. Because at the end of the day I think it's important not just for the Bears to have at least one competent wide receiver but for our Young quarterback to have someone he can depend on.

I'd break the bank for Larry, and sign one other free agent wide receiver, and then draft one in the first round. At least with two free agent wide receiver signings, teams shouldn't be maneuvering to get ahead of the Bears to grab a wide receiver.

35 yrs old next year. Worst idea of the year

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You're really committing to this tailspin, huh?

Hey dorkchops, I would be the alt, considering I signed up after all the people you are claiming are my alts.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of this circlejerk of micro-dicked whingers.

You expect Mr. Pizzagate to look at the facts?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You expect Mr. Pizzagate to look at the facts?

No, but I can't just stand-by and watch my good friend gpphat be accused of being my alt. No one wants to be a Novak alt, not even me.