HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Few people on this planted lack as many chromosomes as you. Your daddy should have blew it in a cup or something rather than spawning you. I think Sheehan will have a decent career, but given the other variables listed, I don't think it was the right pick for this team at the time.

Oh the fucking irony.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now the next opponents coach is trolling Glennon.

Glennon is going to get pummeled on Sunday.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OJ Howard - 1 catch, 17 yards
David Njoku - 5 catches, 47 yards
Evan Engarm - 8 catches, 93 yards
Gerald Everett - 4 catches, 134 yards

I did it for him because I was curious. Here are the 4 TE's taken before Shaheen. Not exactly tearing it up. If Shaheen was getting starter reps, he would have similar production, imo.

While I think that poster is off, not sure the above proves it. Everett's production over the course of the year would put him on target for over a 1,000 yards which would be tearing it up particularly for a TE.

Engram's production would work out to around 750 yards which would be pretty good for a TE as well. Of course I doubt those guys produce at the same clip they currently are producing but I think it's safe to say Shaheen simply wouldn't put up similar production to those two if he were playing as if he had that type of ability right now then he'd already be starting.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Few people on this planet lack as many chromosomez as you. Your daddy should have blew it in a cup or something rather than spawning you. I think Sheehan will have a decent career, but given the other variablez listed, I don't think it was the right pick for this team at the time.

fify

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am fine with the Shaheen pick.

But when losing by 29, play him and target him a couple of times. I do not care if he drops it, everyone else was already.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
honestly I think we would of drafte TJ Watt if he wasn't picked ahead of the bears.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Few people on this planet lack as many chromosomes as you. Your daddy should have blew it in a cup or something rather than spawning you. I think Sheehan will have a decent career, but given the other variables listed, I don't think it was the right pick for this team at the time.
Pairing your young QB with a young TE is never a bad idea. Ever.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
While I think that poster is off, not sure the above proves it. Everett's production over the course of the year would put him on target for over a 1,000 yards which would be tearing it up particularly for a TE.

Engram's production would work out to around 750 yards which would be pretty good for a TE as well. Of course I doubt those guys produce at the same clip they currently are producing but I think it's safe to say Shaheen simply wouldn't put up similar production to those two if he were playing as if he had that type of ability right now then he'd already be starting.

I do agree, somewhat and get what you mean. Engram is going to have the best season for rookie TE's because he is basically a WR in a decent offense. If you look at Bears TE production so far (Miller, Sims) they combine for 12 catches, 112 yards. Take one of those guys away from the team and Shaheen probably has 4-5 catches for 50 yards putting him middle of the pack. He just isn't getting the reps and is buried on the depth chart. People can be upset by the pick, but lets not define him as a bust or a bad pick until he is actually given an opportunity.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Glennon is a wasteland. No way we don't see Trubisky within 3 weeks.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

No one within 7 yards of Wright as he crosses on that INT. Another great example of Glennon winning with his presnap read.
Glennon never takes his eyes off his first read even though he is covered. Seriously,he lacks even college level awareness.

Oh and the LB falls off to cover the other cross route from Howard well before the throw. So, he was that wide open.

absolutely brutal. and the fact that Fox and Glennon blamed Bellamy(who is a special teamer and shouldn't even be in the field on offense) makes it even worse. He's clearly deciding where he throws before the snap. Not acceptable.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fuller and Cooper both had good games. Both made some nice plays on the ball and were solid tackling. Both gave up a decent chunk reception to Evans, but contested most other catches.

Demps was useless as I thought.

Floyd got better as the game went on. Some nice late rushes.

Sitton was not great.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do agree, somewhat and get what you mean. Engram is going to have the best season for rookie TE's because he is basically a WR in a decent offense. If you look at Bears TE production so far (Miller, Sims) they combine for 12 catches, 112 yards. Take one of those guys away from the team and Shaheen probably has 4-5 catches for 50 yards putting him middle of the pack. He just isn't getting the reps and is buried on the depth chart. People can be upset by the pick, but lets not define him as a bust or a bad pick until he is actually given an opportunity.

Oh I agree he's not a bust by any means. That is just silly. Just not sure he is refined enough as a player to actually contribute at this point but I suppose we will see as he gets more reps.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 2: Tampa Bay Thoughts and Observations

-Adam Shaheen getting 5 reps in a blow out is a total joke and another strike against Fox. He cannot even lose productively. Shaheen, even if he is falling down, should get a ton of reps in the 2nd half of an ass kicking. The Bears need him to take a step forward and the only way to do that is to play him and let him build comfort and confidence. Here is an idea, lets throw him the ball once a game just to see what he does.

This here is EXACTLY the kind of stupidity that makes me crazy. I agree 1000%. That only helps the development of the TEAM and the future for Trubisky. Asinine.