How Bulls helped Thunder pull off blockbuster Carmelo Anthony trade

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
who cares, melo sucks anyway, thunder isnt going anywhere with three ball hogs on the same team.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Oh man, could you imagine if we traded those guys to get Melo? Bulls would get some scrub #7 draft pick, instead of a proper tank.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
The Bulls-OKC trade was inexcusable but im not bothered by not using that package to get Melo. Butler/Melo/Wade isn't even getting you out of the east, moreless putting you over Golden State.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
melo sucks now but I think its comical the bulls couldn't get him when they wanted him but the thunder were able to get him for bulls garbage.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
melo sucks now but I think its comical the bulls couldn't get him when they wanted him but the thunder were able to get him for bulls garbage.

its not as comical as wade and lebron not thinking Rose was enough to be the third of the big three to sign here, but are now stuck with him.

You can pretty much say the bulls helped Wade go to the cavs too since they are paying 15 million of his salary.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I remember some Melo discussions on here back before he re-signed with NY. I think he would have been better then for the Bulls. But then you have to think about Butler's development and how it would have affected that. Hard to say.

I don't think getting Melo now would be worth it, you're really just having a guy in his decline at 33 eat up way more than he's worth, just for you to probably lose in the ECF or 2nd round. Then you're probably rebuilding again anyway.