3 impressive/ not impressive performances (week 3)

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
I was at the game so I might have missed some stuff due to my angle.

Starting with the good:

3. Sherrick McManis

Special Teams Alert! Recovering the muffed kick and blocking a field goal definitely earns him a spot on this list. People wondered why McManis continues to make the roster when he gets practically zero snaps at corner. This is why, the dude just makes plays on special teams.

2. Jordan Howard/ Tarik Cohen

Wow! These two guys dominated the game from start to finish. They were unstoppable and single handedly dragged the Bears to victory. Not to mention Howard was playing through a bum shoulder. 220 total rush yards and also being the leading receivers is hard to argue with.

1. The Offensive line

It would be wrong of me to not give these guys credit for the incredible game they had. They opened up the run lanes for Howard and Cohen and kept Pittsburgh's fierce front seven at bay. Even with the injuries, that unit looked fantastic out there. Kyle Long being back might be the spark they needed to get that elite rum game going again.

And now for the bad:

3. Mike Glennon

Nearly lost the game for us, what a surprise. Had one bad pick, and should have had at least another one if not two. Somehow his inability to throw down field didn't hurt the Bears at all.

2. The Receivers

Only one reception among all of them? Seriously. I mean some of that is on Glennon, and with the run game rolling there was only so many receptions to go around. But still, that stat is just ridiculous.

1. Marcus Cooper

Actually didn't have a bad game. But that one mishap is more than worthy of putting him in this spot. That is easily the dumbest thing I have ever seen during a football game. Even worse than that infamous Desean Jackson play. Luckily it didn't end up losing them the game.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon was fucking pathetic.

1. Barely gets to 100 yards
2. Tosses a garbage pick in the Bears end
3. Attempted 3 passes over 5 yards
4. Competed 1 pass to a WR

Whenever the Bears are done trying to win games with a total stiff playing the most important position I would be okay with it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chicago #Bears running backs accounted for 289 yards of their 304 total offensive yards against the Steelers today.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good....
The secondary
The running backs
The offensive line

The bad....
Mike Glennon
Pass rush
Mike Glennon

Positive honourable mention to the special teams play, defense, and Dowell Loggains.

Imagine what this team would be with a real QB.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Chicago #Bears running backs accounted for 289 yards of their 304 total offensive yards against the Steelers today.

Wow.

We won't get away with that very often.

The time for a QB is getting close.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon was fucking pathetic.

1. Barely gets to 100 yards
2. Tosses a garbage pick in the Bears end
3. Attempted 3 passes over 5 yards
4. Competed 1 pass to a WR

Whenever the Bears are done trying to win games with a total stiff playing the most important position I would be okay with it.

Wow. Not going to win very many games with performances like that.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The good:

Jordan Howard/Tarik Cohen: Both of these guys are god damn men.

The secondary/Kyle Fuller: Fuller, Cooper, Callahan, and Amukamara all made plays today. Great game for them. Fuller gets a special mention since he made several plays and it's nice to see him play that well.

O-line: If they open holes like that for Howard we may see a 1300 yard 10 TD season out of him.

the bad:

Glennon: What a piece of shit he should be thanking Cohen and Howard and the o-line and the defense for winning that game for him.

Barth: What a rat fuck missing that 47 yarder, almost fucked us. At least he made the PATs and the 23 yarder.

Markus Wheaton: 2 bad drops that would have been crucial catches, he's gotta make those catches.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The good

-Draft picks continue to look good

Cohen and Jackson both look like hits. Jackson is already being used in straight man to man to shut down TEs.

-Front 7 cannot be blocked.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Where the fuck is Leonard Floyd? I was so hyped for him hearing about his offseason and how he did in TC and he just ghosted another game. The whole defensive line could not generate a pass rush at all. I didn't record this game but would be interested in a deeper analysis.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where the fuck is Leonard Floyd? I was so hyped for him hearing about his offseason and how he did in TC and he just ghosted another game. The whole defensive line could not generate a pass rush at all. I didn't record this game but would be interested in a deeper analysis.
Chipped alot, had 2-3 pressures, missed one sure fire sack.

Great against the run though.

Average game from him.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Today we looked like we were a qb away from competing this year. It is next to impossible to win a game with the qb stats that were posted today.