This game has made me decide

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think I made it to week 6 last season. I stopped watching live and just watched the 30min shortcuts. I don't think I'll watch live again until Trubisky is in. If that isn't until next year so be it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eh, naw, fuck that. I mean, I'm pissed off as hell right now but there's only 16 games a year. 12 left. Call me a sadist.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are all full of shit. You will watch all of the games from your dirty team.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't condone that hit at all but I'll just leave this here...

mcmahon.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fuck you and fuck your dirty ass team. Packer fans are not ones to talk!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly, I wouldn't even fault anyone if they decided to root for another franchise. The Bears are a complete fucking trainwreck.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Honestly, I wouldn't even fault anyone if they decided to root for another franchise. The Bears are a complete fucking trainwreck.

Nah man, just check all the way out. The NFL isn't worth it.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Welcome to 2 weeks ago with the Tampa game for me. Didn’t watch last week and only saw part of the second half today.

Fuck this team and fuck the cowards wh don’t have the balls to start the rookie, seriously whoever you are go fuck yourself

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
It surely would be smart but i know, you know and everyone else know that we all will be here monday night for the Vikings game

Youre problably right because ive loved this team for over thirty years but for my own personal mental health i may not tune in for too long.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
do you guys kick your kids outta the house everytime they do something shitty?

watch the games...if you dont like it, build a bridge...and get over it

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
do you guys kick your kids outta the house everytime they do something shitty?

watch the games...if you dont like it, build a bridge...and get over it

What the heck do kids have to do with football? Football is entertainment. If it isn't entertaining, then do something else. Right now, the Bears aren't entertaining, so I do something else.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
What the heck do kids have to do with football? Football is entertainment. If it isn't entertaining, then do something else. Right now, the Bears aren't entertaining, so I do something else.

lol im just sayin...everybody on this board is more than a casual fan of this team. fans at this level stick through the thick and thin, and right now isnt even THAT bad.

i know that some of the posters saying that they’re done will be back here next week critiquing questionable playcalls and personnel alignments. it’s cool...we’ll all still be here to discuss.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't blame you man. There is a lot to do on Sunday if you're off work. This teams been bad for so long over all it can take a toll. I haven't had any real hope since 2010 and watched casually since then. Maybe 5 games a year at best. This year with a new QB I got sucked in but I'd be hard pressed to watch again if Glennon is not gone for good come Monday night. The fans of this franchise deserve better in my opinion.