Doomed from the very beginning

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you don't think he has any of the blame here? Missed all his reads, failed to notice protection breaking down on his front side, failed to dump it off, tries to throw ball as front side rusher hits him. He is constantly making the wrong decision.

Speaking of decisions, here is the deep ball to Bellamy in blue, with Wright on the top of the screen in yellow and Thompson on the bottom in red...

2YWyaUm.jpg

AussieBear

much better angle..

with this it only confirms wright/bb are primary/secondary... this shows glennon clearing out dix with the look.. and by looking left he didnt see clay beating sims.. thus after the clear of dix he went back to the middle to see what was going on.. saw the middle still clogged... felt clay and tried to go back to miller as his 3rd read.. but it was too late.. 4th read was howard.. 5th would be sims if he released..

once again bad design/play for the situation... cause clearly there wasnt enough time for that play to develop, even at 9.9 secs

I'll download the play when I get on a computer, but Glennon actually decides to go deep, begins his throwing motion, and then abruptly changes his mind again and resets. Then he looks back at Miller, begins his throwing motion again, and is leveled by Clay. Glennon's hesitation and indecisiveness is directly what caused that fumble.

so what you are saying, is he should have thrown the ball deep? he made the right choice not to force it deep when a clear out isnt clear enough. is that a problem?

Speaking of decisions, here is the deep ball to Bellamy in blue, with Wright on the top of the screen in yellow and Thompson on the bottom in red...

2YWyaUm.jpg

whats this? cover three? and glennon is throwing to the inside towards the seam away from the high safety... whats wrong with that? GOOD READ once again.. apparently the dbs broke off their over coverage and ran to the ball in the air. according to this shot.. they got over/under on wright and thompson. what are you getting at? your showing giraffe making a good read.. maybe he should have just thrown it 10 yds short again to miller?? on the 40??

what you are showing is this.. glennon be knows what hes seeing.. execution is lacking... sims missed a block on play one and on dis play bb dropped the ball because he is too weak and his hands are suspect..

hmm maybe they should start glennon next week

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so what you are saying, is he should have thrown the ball deep? he made the right choice not to force it deep when a clear out isnt clear enough. is that a problem?

whats this? cover three? and glennon is throwing to the inside towards the seam away from the high safety... whats wrong with that? GOOD READ once again.. apparently the dbs broke off their over coverage and ran to the ball in the air. according to this shot.. they got over/under on wright and thompson. what are you getting at? your showing giraffe making a good read.. maybe he should have just thrown it 10 yds short again to miller?? on the 40??

what you are showing is this.. glennon be knows what hes seeing.. execution is lacking... sims missed a block on play one and bb dropped the ball because he is too weak and his hands are suspect on this play..

hmm maybe they should start glennon next week

INT #1 over Wheaton's head in what is referred to as a tight window according to Mike Glennon...

qMgEA80.jpg

AussieBear

INT #1 over Wheaton's head in what is referred to as a tight window according to Mike Glennon...

qMgEA80.jpg

so are you going to keep going through plays until you show how bad last night was.. youre reaching adi.. desperate times.. ..

youd see a small window too if a 500 lb dt be all up in yo face..

you can find shit plays from every qb in the nfl from basically every game they play in.. be why they always say they felt like they be leaving one or two plays on the field even after winning 65-3..

i cant believe the glennon holds power over ya like this.. may be time to walk away from fooseball mane.. juss a game.. juss a game

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so are you going to keep going through plays until you show how bad last night was.. youre reaching adi.. desperate times.. ..

youd see a small window too if a 500 lb dt be all up in yo face..

you can find shit plays from every qb in the nfl from basically every game they play in.. be why they always sa they felt like they be leaving one or two plays on the field even after winning 65-3..

i cant believe the glennon holds power over ya like this.. may be time to walk away from fooseball mane.. juss a game.. juss a game

As long as you're defending him, I'll be attacking him. :)

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Pretty spot on Adipost we will not be winning any real meaningful games with Glennon he just isn't starting material

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AussieBear

As long as you're defending him, I'll be attacking him. :)

im not defending him..the players dont mean much to me. im just a bears fan..the players come, they go.. n the bears always suck..... .. just stating my opinion on your opinion on the play.. after seeing those two plays i think hes smarter than i thought he was.. i may have to root for him more now.. thanks adi..

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
they just need to burn those navy fucking pants

give chris sale a pair of scissors and have him go at it in the equipment room

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
im not defending him..the players dont mean much to me. im just a bears fan..the players come, they go.. n the bears always suck..... .. just stating my opinion on your opinion on the play.. after seeing those two plays i think hes smarter than i thought he was.. i may have to root for him more now.. thanks adi..

These aren't opinions, these are facts. You can believe whatever you like, but you are wrong. Kind of like flat earthers. The earth is round(ish) and Glennon is terrible.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears fan base has to have an unbreakable world record for time wasted arguing about 3rd string quarterbacks.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aussie out here eatin tonight.... Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh oh oh.. i meant.. if i didnt care you were racist.. would i be defending racism. just because i dont agree with you, dont be meaning i be defending glennon

LOL Basically all you do on here now is defend Glennon. From the game day thread:

this is the greatest troll job against a bears qb.. pure fucking collusion.. learn to snap the fucking ball..

bears players dont know what they are doing.. its confusing the packers d.. good job dowell.. glennon set up to fail

glennon leading a comeback .. its in the tea leaves.. his teammates on o need to step up and help him for a change

god had to kill the momentum glennon was building with this drive

bears had the momentum.. stop erin back to back and glennon was about to scroe.. conspiracy.. nfl busting out haarp to have gb win

hey glennon cant block matthews too.. apparently sims cant either.. cody cant snap the ball.. wtf.. wrs/te dont know where to line up... offense is badly coached... dowell/fox to blame

set up to fail.. time and time gain

cover two mike went up the middle with the right read.. but that weak wr couldn't hang on... ive never seen a qb with a worst supporting cast surrounding him.. set up to fail..

yeah keep fucking glennon.. move the chains back more

way to run a bad route wheaton

AussieBear

LOL Basically all you do on here now is defend Glennon. From the game day thread:

u dedicated.

but now you are just trolling. not once did i defend a glennon bad action/play in those. rather, i pointed out other things..

for example

"bears players dont know what they are doing.. its confusing the packers d.. good job dowell.. glennon set up to fail" i was specifically talking about bb and miller not knowing where to line up.

For the love of god don't waste your energy on him.

yeah, its bad enough they wasted their energy on flawed logic to begin with.