The Bears versus the Packers game I viewed last night was entirely ****ing Rubbish

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Vashina. It all makes sense now.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd....

e8k3yt.jpg

A new member to a very exclusive club. My 3rd dislike in 4 years.

It is sad when a person can not find the words to express himself. Makes me think a dolt needs more words.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Vashalas.. I appreciate your love and passion for the Bears.. and offering your analysis. No need to make fun of your youthful fervor as you seem like a nice young man- but your comment about that hit being a "thing of beauty" was quite off putting. The guy could have been paralyzed and that kind of hit was unnecessary as he was stopped already. Disgusting. These guys risk the rest of their fully functioning physical lives.. but for us it's just entertainment. This isnt blood sport and we arent Romans. Com'mon man.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll never understand why people drink so much that they can't make it to work on time because being a good employee is very important in life and shows responsibility let alone expecting to have one's mother wake them up when they are an adult and should be able to do that on their own this is just very disturbing and a generation thing I think.

Literally...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One must speak to another in his/her own language........

The humor will be lost of the vast majority of the posters here I am afraid.......

IDK why, but I think that VHX is HHM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
VashalasX,

If your mom makes you a spaghetti dinner is it served with tomato sauce or tomato gravy?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was awakened today by my mom after my alarm failed to wake me up on time to call off of work in a timely manner because I fell asleep on her couch last night subsequently to literally consuming a halve-box of white wine, and am not having the best day because my boss is upset with me (understandably) and is making me come in on Saturday even though I had actually requested tomorrow off from work so this is just not a great day but considering I have nothing to do because my boss said he literally did not want to see my face today, I will do the post-game write-up for what I do remember seeing.

1. The bears are going literally no-where with MIKE GLENNON under centre. He is literally the worst quarterback I have ever seen play for the bears and quite possibly the worst QB I will ever hopefully see play for the bears. He had TWO TURNOVERS that I saw, both getting AARON RODGERS really easy TDs. Then he had TWO more turnovers attributed to him also, later on in the game which I do not remember seeing but I firmly believe he was likely most probably the cause of those as well. He is ****ing terrible and I now have no idea if JOHN FOX will ever understand why he is still playing him and why he didn't bench him after the first half-time.

2. I will never understand how they call a rain-delay and give this game more than one half-time. They say it was lightening out but how is a player going to be hit by lightening when they are not anywhere near as tall as the top of the stadium? Also, don't they have lightening rods for this kind of thing? I mean, it's 2017 and we haven't figured this out as a technological advancement in our society in 2017? Are you ****ing kidding me?

3. The refs were absolutely entirely ****ing RUBBISH! I knew from the first drive that AARON RODGERS would have this game regardlessly of the Bears performance because they simpley do not ever call the PACKERS for holding penalties on OL, NEVER! Also saw later on in the game a Bull**** Pass-interference call, and somehow the Bears OL gets all sorts of holding penalties called on them when they are a top 4 OL and the PACKERS are not even rank-able due to not even playing any TACKLES, just GUARDS at those spots.

4. The only thing I enjoyed because there was not much to actually appreciate was the HARD-NOSED plays by our Defense, where we basically injured any PACKER we could, all night long. And that is EXACTLY what happens when players play frustrated because JOHN FOX can't give them the QB that can win, and the REFS make up bad calls that put the Bears at a competitive dis-advantage. I mean, if they don't let the D play, that is what happens. That hit on ADAMS, I mean, that hit was literally a thing of BEEEEAAAAAUUUUTTTTYYYY. Say what you want, say it's a dirty hit but that is ENTIRELY on the REFS who call-after-call set the team back unfairly and make the D want to take out the aggression in the only way possible, by wreaking literal havoc and hurt on their opponents. If there's any guy who deserves a game-ball for the bears it's Danny Trevathean. I rewound that hit over and over again and played in slow-motion It was like Ballet the way he crowned that guy's neck backwards and made the guy's mouthpiece protection fly right out of his head. Absolutely stunning and that is what real football looks like when the REFS try to fix the game. I don't think it was intentional though, like he doesn't want to actually kill that Adams guy but man was it fun to watch. Hope Adams is okay and he did put his thumbs up so I'm sure he is going to be just fine.

5. It's Trubisky time. He is going to start against the Vikings I'm predicting it right now, right here. There is no way I will understand if he doesn't, no-how. It is going down, and Glennon is going to be on the bench where he will be for the rest of the season, until he's cut next year. I don't care what TONY ROMO has to say, MIKE GLENNON ****ing SUCKS.
nice thread. An irresponsible adult whoo lives with Mommy is what I got out of it.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I was awakened today by my mom after my alarm failed to wake me up on time to call off of work in a timely manner because I fell asleep on her couch last night subsequently to literally consuming a halve-box of white wine, and am not having the best day because my boss is upset with me (understandably) and is making me come in on Saturday even though I had actually requested tomorrow off from work so this is just not a great day but considering I have nothing to do because my boss said he literally did not want to see my face today, I will do the post-game write-up for what I do remember seeing.

1. The bears are going literally no-where with MIKE GLENNON under centre. He is literally the worst quarterback I have ever seen play for the bears and quite possibly the worst QB I will ever hopefully see play for the bears. He had TWO TURNOVERS that I saw, both getting AARON RODGERS really easy TDs. Then he had TWO more turnovers attributed to him also, later on in the game which I do not remember seeing but I firmly believe he was likely most probably the cause of those as well. He is ****ing terrible and I now have no idea if JOHN FOX will ever understand why he is still playing him and why he didn't bench him after the first half-time.

2. I will never understand how they call a rain-delay and give this game more than one half-time. They say it was lightening out but how is a player going to be hit by lightening when they are not anywhere near as tall as the top of the stadium? Also, don't they have lightening rods for this kind of thing? I mean, it's 2017 and we haven't figured this out as a technological advancement in our society in 2017? Are you ****ing kidding me?

3. The refs were absolutely entirely ****ing RUBBISH! I knew from the first drive that AARON RODGERS would have this game regardlessly of the Bears performance because they simpley do not ever call the PACKERS for holding penalties on OL, NEVER! Also saw later on in the game a Bull**** Pass-interference call, and somehow the Bears OL gets all sorts of holding penalties called on them when they are a top 4 OL and the PACKERS are not even rank-able due to not even playing any TACKLES, just GUARDS at those spots.

4. The only thing I enjoyed because there was not much to actually appreciate was the HARD-NOSED plays by our Defense, where we basically injured any PACKER we could, all night long. And that is EXACTLY what happens when players play frustrated because JOHN FOX can't give them the QB that can win, and the REFS make up bad calls that put the Bears at a competitive dis-advantage. I mean, if they don't let the D play, that is what happens. That hit on ADAMS, I mean, that hit was literally a thing of BEEEEAAAAAUUUUTTTTYYYY. Say what you want, say it's a dirty hit but that is ENTIRELY on the REFS who call-after-call set the team back unfairly and make the D want to take out the aggression in the only way possible, by wreaking literal havoc and hurt on their opponents. If there's any guy who deserves a game-ball for the bears it's Danny Trevathean. I rewound that hit over and over again and played in slow-motion It was like Ballet the way he crowned that guy's neck backwards and made the guy's mouthpiece protection fly right out of his head. Absolutely stunning and that is what real football looks like when the REFS try to fix the game. I don't think it was intentional though, like he doesn't want to actually kill that Adams guy but man was it fun to watch. Hope Adams is okay and he did put his thumbs up so I'm sure he is going to be just fine.

5. It's Trubisky time. He is going to start against the Vikings I'm predicting it right now, right here. There is no way I will understand if he doesn't, no-how. It is going down, and Glennon is going to be on the bench where he will be for the rest of the season, until he's cut next year. I don't care what TONY ROMO has to say, MIKE GLENNON ****ing SUCKS.

#2 made me laugh. I read it 3x times before I realized what you did.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What a horrible job of getting over something that happened on Friday.

Who's the bitch? Mirror time. Poor guy is still trying to find his words.

Issues

Liked Posts:
Leave the youngster alone. So he drinks his mom box of white wine. No big deal.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:

"Mom, wheres the goddamn meatloaf"?