Nats Injury

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
If the nats lose tonight I think Scherzer goes game 2.

That would be insane. The hammy isn't right and he's yet to pitch off a mound and you think he can pitch tomorrow? You want to talk about Dusty's (mostly if not entirely undeserved) rep for ruining pitchers, well that would seal the deal.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Because his manager says so..

"A lot depends on how he looks and feels," Baker said of Scherzer's status for Game 2 or 3. "We’ll let you know later."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

And yet you keep suggesting that Scherzer will be held out even later than that, or possible not pitch at all.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
And yet you keep suggesting that Scherzer will be held out even later than that, or possible not pitch at all.

Until he pitches off a mound he's not pitching in a game, or at least he shouldn't. It would be foolish for them to pitch him tomorrow regardless of tonight's game. If the Cubs win tonight or even tomorrow, and he pitches a regular bullpen today or tomorrow, I think he pitches in game three.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Until he pitches off a mound he's not pitching in a game, or at least he shouldn't. It would be foolish for them to pitch him tomorrow regardless of tonight's game. If the Cubs win tonight or even tomorrow, and he pitches a regular bullpen today or tomorrow, I think he pitches in game three.
Thank you..

I dont understand what he dont get

Baker already said he wont pitch Game 1 or 2 as he already announced
Strasburg and Gonzalez

He questionable for Game 3

All im posting is what i read, dont know why he arguing..

Obviously like you said..
Til he can pitch a bullpen off the mound he questionable to start any games right now.

Edit: just saw Scherzer pitched a bullpen today and Dusty said Gio goes game 2 and Scherzer Game 3

So cubs get that little break in which theyll only see Scherzer once if it goes 5

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dusty runs his pitching ragged. The Cub bats are going to have an easy time this series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Might've been the part about Scherzer missing the entire series which you just made up because it gave you feelz.
Youre a dweeb ....

So posting this..

As of now Scherzer is at best Game 3 starter or a possibility of missing NLDS all together...

After he missed bullpen on Wednesday
got your panties in a bunch..lol

It called best case / worse case scenario

Have a nice day.....
Go Cubs

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
He must've inherited that "clutch" gene from his time with the Rangers.

I know you have no clue on what I have posted here, but I have praised Bosio and have him as a top pitching coach in the game.