Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As much as I dislike the Vikings, that really sucks for them and Cook. He looked like a very promising young back, and you hate to see injuries potentially impact a guy's career. AP came back strong from a tron ACL, but not everyone is AP.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cook was looking like the difference between the offense being competent and being actually good. Thielen and Diggs are very solid receivers to have... but besides being a running back that's good at everything, Cook is also the only "holy shit" guy.

Definitely a gut punch to lose him for the season. Just hoping Bradford get healthy and the D continues to keep them in games.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
That really sucks for the Vikings as Cook has definitely given them a decent running attack. I have no confidence that the Bears will be able to take advantage of this in the upcoming contest given that we couldn't even stop 3rd string running backs by Green Bay and couldn't get pressure on Rodgers with 3rd string tackles playing (some of which had only joined the team a few days prior). A good coaching staff would find a way to exploit personnel weaknesses... that is not a concern with the Bears current coaching staff.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Really sucks for the Vikings. This pretty much eliminates them from contention.