We need to trade Kyle Long for a real WR

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
this would be a legit statement if Hronis Grassu was worth a dam, but he is looking like another Pace - Bust.... if he was what he should have been could have him at center and Whitehair at Guard....but given general value of Guards around the league, probably wouldn't net much in return WR wise.... maybe a guy like Jarvis Landry if say the dophins were in the hunt and hurting bad at that position.

What? Grasu has been having a solid year. He has been dependable in relief and would likely be starting on most teams in the NFL right now. We just happen to have a stacked interior line.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
There is a lot of stupid on this thread.

First of all, Kyle Long isn't going anywhere. Pace just handed him a 4 year deal and he is a very good player that is integral to the success of the o-line. The o-line is obviously critical to Trubisky being a success. With Kush out we are also paper thin there.

Grasu has been doing OK but even his biggest fan must be wondering whether he's physically capable to holding down the position in the NFL.

As for the receivers, as much as I'd love an upgrade, it may be better to wait until the off season.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
I thought protection was the number one thing with rookie quarterbacks? [emoji848]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure his contract is kept private, unlike Longs. Don't you know its not polite to ask a man how many cattle he owns?

I've been unemployed since the late 90's but I still drive a Lambo in between legendary posts on CCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been unemployed since the late 90's but I still drive a Lambo in between legendary posts on CCS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But wait, you implied last year that you make sammies at Subway. :shrug:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Mitchell Trubisky made shit happen with guys that didn't even make the team.

I don't think WR is going to be an issue for him as it has been for Glennon. the offensive line additionally is not a problem... I mean it can seem to be when the QB behind it is even less mobile than Tom Brady. I'm of the belief you can't even assess what the Bears offense is due to Glennon being terrible. you will have to wait and be surprised like me next Monday.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You do know that the Packers were stacking 8-9 men in the box almost the entire game don't you? Their entire main focus was to stop the run and make Glennon beat them in the air. Long is an integral part to the o-line as a whole and you sure as hell don't get rid of him when you don't even have the depth on the o-line. This is by far one of the worst things you can do right now. Trubisky will make the receivers better and they aren't as bad as they're made out to be, they get open and fight for yards, they just need to work on not dropping passes which should help with a more accurate qb

I think they also had their big package in the whole game too, normally they played dime the other games.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Every O-Line needs an enforcer. Just ask Fred Miller.
FPI512100344AR_b.jpg

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Actually, my shoulder surgery was performed by the ex Phi Eagles shoulder doc. The man worked miracles through the scope.

My legs would make Longs Shrimpy leg run away scurred.

Come at me Luigi.

charles-shake-weight1.gif

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still hoping the Bears trade Kyle Long for T.Y. Hilton.