Your 2017-2018 Chicago Blackhawks Season Thread

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I guess Washington did play their absolute worst game of the season, OV did not even have a shot on goal attempt, that has never happened in his career. Back to lax d men against the physical Kings.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess Washington did play their absolute worst game of the season, OV did not even have a shot on goal attempt, that has never happened in his career. Back to lax d men against the physical Kings.
It happens. In 2010 we got jobbed by the Isles...who were last place.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I watched the Q presser after morning skate and someone asked why we have not seen Schmaltz, Kane and Cat. Q seemed to tip toe around the question, said they tried it early and some on the power play.

There was a rush when Kane should have left the ice yesterday, I think it was in the first, Cat and Schmaltzy got on ice, kane stayed on seemingly just to get a shot to be on with them.

Real answer, we are trying to deal Wingells, Bouma, Anisimov and Jurco so they have to be with the top 6.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I watched the Q presser after morning skate and someone asked why we have not seen Schmaltz, Kane and Cat. Q seemed to tip toe around the question, said they tried it early and some on the power play.

There was a rush when Kane should have left the ice yesterday, I think it was in the first, Cat and Schmaltzy got on ice, kane stayed on seemingly just to get a shot to be on with them.

Real answer, we are trying to deal Wingells, Bouma, Anisimov and Jurco so they have to be with the top 6.
It's not like the trade bait was going on in December. Bouma wingles and jurco just got top 6 time the last couple weeks, clear trade push.

But the Cat and Hino both have played a lot with, both second most ice time forward for them is, Toews. But not a whole lot with 8 and 88.

It's clear the size of 3 smaller playmakers and lack of depth to have them on all the lines plays into it. Had Schmaltz not got creamed in game 2.

Though of AA is gonna center Kane and Schmaltz the 3rd line, that's prime time to have Cat or Hino with Kane... not Jurco [though it was fun to see the team has missed the classic role Kruger or Frolik used to bring with a guy who falls down constantly in plays on the ice]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's tone it down there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shut up!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
GAME BROADCAST DATE MATCHUP TIME
Game 1 Antenna TV, Online Friday, May 4 Rockford at Manitoba 7 p.m.
Game 2 Antenna TV, Online Saturday, May 5 Rockford at Manitoba 4 p.m.
Game 3 Antenna TV, Sportsfan 1330 AM, Online Wednesday, May 9 Manitoba at Rockford 7 p.m.
Game 4 Antenna TV, Sportsfan 1330 AM, Online Friday, May 11 Manitoba at Rockford 7 p.m.
Game 5* Antenna TV, Sportsfan 1330 AM, Online Saturday, May 12 Manitoba at Rockford 6 p.m.
Game 6* Antenna TV, Online Tuesday, May 15 Rockford at Manitoba 7 p.m.
Game 7* Antenna TV, Sportsfan 1330 AM, Online Wednesday, May 16 Rockford at Manitoba 7 p.m.
*If necessary
**23.2 Antenna TV is also available through Comcast Cable Channel 436, Charter Cable-193 and Mediacom 101.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rockford...

Where young Blackhawks go to experience championships they have to hear about all season.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
4 Hawks on US Worlds Roster.

Murphy
Big Cat
Kane
Osterle

Anisimov Shalumov are russian spys
Jurco is looking on slovakia looking for Hossa
Dominik Kahun is an angry german
and Gus is over there playing for Ikea.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
4-2 win for Hawgs, Hayden and Sikora score 45 seconds apart in the third followed by an empty netter to win their fourth straight.

Delia is showing up, maybe his is getting on the radar for next years backup spot.