Your 2017-2018 Chicago Blackhawks Season Thread

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Seabrook and Sharp are off the power play unit starting tonights game. Always hate when Kevin Hayes shows up in our house after dumping us to get free agency.

Yeah, it's kind of a kick in the gut.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparently Seabrook and Sharp are off the power play unit starting tonights game. Always hate when Kevin Hayes shows up in our house after dumping us to get free agency.

LOL. It's Keith they need to get off of the powerplay.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Crawford to IR, Glass and Kampf up.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
A holiday stumble?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dunno. I would think tweaked something in one of the last 2 games, but I can't be sure.

Either way he should heal up as much as possible. Let the core put their cap where their mouth is and deal with Glass/Forsberg. If that exposes them like a man getting a prostate exam, so be it. If they can't do it time to start fleshing out which of the youths can.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunno. I would think tweaked something in one of the last 2 games, but I can't be sure.

Either way he should heal up as much as possible. Let the core put their cap where their mouth is and deal with Glass/Forsberg. If that exposes them like a man getting a prostate exam, so be it. If they can't do it time to start fleshing out which of the youths can.

Yep, it's about that time if they don't turn it around soon. I don't think the issue is talent, but effort.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think a new voice is needed.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Crow died again.... but why?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Crow died again.... but why?

I've heard rumors it might have been a snowmobile accident, but likely it's a strained back from having to carry Toews, Keith, Saad, and Seabrook's carcasses.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've heard rumors it might have been a snowmobile accident, but likely it's a strained back from having to carry Toews, Keith, Saad, and Seabrook's carcasses.

Lord K, you headed up to Vancouver for the game tonight? I'll be in section 417 with my wife and son.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lord K, you headed up to Vancouver for the game tonight? I'll be in section 417 with my wife and son.
Unfortunately not. Stuck at work and it's about a 6 hour drive...and I am not taking Amtrak through Tacoma for a long time.

I do need to make it back up there for a game, though. Last game I saw was in late 2009 when Niemi and Bickell led the 'hawks to a 1-0 shutout.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately not. Stuck at work and it's about a 6 hour drive...and I am not taking Amtrak through Tacoma for a long time.

I do need to make it back up there for a game, though. Last game I saw was in late 2009 when Niemi and Bickell led the 'hawks to a 1-0 shutout.

Was that one of those rare Bickel wristers that Pat/Edzo would slobber all over.... "Oh dat dere Bickel got a WICKED WRIST SHOT"

And you watch the replay and think "Man.... he sure does.... how come he only scores on it like twice a year?"

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was that one of those rare Bickel wristers that Pat/Edzo would slobber all over.... "Oh dat dere Bickel got a WICKED WRIST SHOT"

And you watch the replay and think "Man.... he sure does.... how come he only scores on it like twice a year?"
I believe it was.