Tre McBride

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears signed WR Tre McBride off their practice squad.
It's notable only because the Bears' wide receiver cupboard is bare with Deonte Thompson leading the unit in snaps played on a weekly basis. McBride is a former Titans seventh-round pick out of William & Mary.

Giving The Biscuit all he needs! Lol. So, Super Bowl?

gridfighter

Liked Posts:
Bears signed WR Tre McBride off their practice squad.
It's notable only because the Bears' wide receiver cupboard is bare with Deonte Thompson leading the unit in snaps played on a weekly basis. McBride is a former Titans seventh-round pick out of William & Mary.

Giving The Biscuit all he needs! Lol. So, Super Bowl?

I am willing to bet the WRs will all look better with Trubisky. I watch the pre season games He played and most WRs he worked with are the ones he have now and they looked better with him

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Giving McBride a try out on the team to see if he does better or worse then Gentry?
Seeing how Gentry caught a couple from Glennon and he is practiced with Trubisky that's the best reasoning I can come up with. Unless he's just looking better than Gentry on the PS.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I don't know how Bellamy is still on the team? He(McBride) has to be better than him. From what I seen, Deonte Thompson is actually decent..can get separation/open.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't know how Bellamy is still on the team? He(McBride) has to be better than him. From what I seen, Deonte Thompson is actually decent..can get separation/open.

Kind of odd Bellamy has stuck so hard. Even though a staff change. Everywhere else he's been has been quick in and out.
Maybe he gives good foot rubs to Virginia.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of odd Bellamy has stuck so hard. Even though a staff change. Everywhere else he's been has been quick in and out.
Maybe he gives good foot rubs to Virginia.

Bellamy is the biggest mystery to me. That dude literally drops the easiest catches to make. I can't believe there isn't guys on PS that can do better!