Are fans still going to attend bulls games?

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
This team is very bad and will be for the future. The only way things change for this team is if ticket sales drop, so is that going to happen anytime soon?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you're asking if the Bulls will still sell tickets...then yes, they will sell tickets. Lots of them.

My friend and I talked about going to a game this year...to see the other team. But fan wise, yeah there might be a drop off from that demographic. They always find a way to sell those tickets though, even if people end up not showing up at the games.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The boycott method on paper sounds nice, but I don't think it has ever actually worked.

AussieBear

If you're asking if the Bulls will still sell tickets...then yes, they will sell tickets. Lots of them.

My friend and I talked about going to a game this year...to see the other team. But fan wise, yeah there might be a drop off from that demographic. They always find a way to sell those tickets though, even if people end up not showing up at the games.

i remember living in orlando one shitty magic season. It was great, tickets were cheap and easy to come by if you wanted to see all the other teams come in. i can only remember one game where i wanted to go and couldnt get dirt cheap tickets.. its when the raptors came to town.. when they still had vince and tracy.

so live it up bulls fan.. youll get to see basically any squad come in on the cheap.. well minus the warriors, cavs and a couple of others im sure..

but bull vs knicks tickets... hahaha shiiiit..

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i remember living in orlando one shitty magic season. It was great, tickets were cheap and easy to come by if you wanted to see all the other teams come in. i can only remember one game where i wanted to go and couldnt get dirt cheap tickets.. its when the raptors came to town.. when they still had vince and tracy.

so live it up bulls fan.. youll get to see basically any squad come in on the cheap.. well minus the warriors, cavs and a couple of others im sure..

but bull vs knicks tickets... hahaha shiiiit..
Knowing the Bulls, the tickets will still be massively overpriced

AussieBear

find some scalpers last minute.

i remember that season i ended up going to 20-30 magic games. i swear most nights i paid more for parking than i did tickets. parking was like $15 dollars iirc.. i even pulled the upper rafters to lower bowl seating switches a few times. i drank a lot so the magic got their money out of me.

sucks going into a season when there is no hope.

good thing i have no nba team.. .. i cant follow rose to the cavs.. so i need another underdog to root for this year.. lets go bucks.. i will check out some twolves games though.. seems like an exciting squad to watch not named gs/cavs

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

With this roster, this FO, and this HC, I would't watch that shit show if tickets were free. Honestly.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bulls game operations are one of the best in pro sports at promoting an experience. They'll still sell-out. Whether people show is entirely different.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The boycott method on paper sounds nice, but I don't think it has ever actually worked.

I think that it hasn't worked because it never has been organized. People get pissed off all of the time but until some person rises up and speaks out to boycott something it never will happen. And in the age of the media monster, it is surprising that people do not boycott or protest.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Well, it's not going to work for the Bulls. We still average the highest attendance in the NBA, and haven't dipped bellow #2 since 2004 where the Bulls had only a few years of dropped attendance. It was no boycott that dropped the 2002 attendance, anyone that remembers will tell you that people simply avoided downtown in 2002 because of the massive construction projects/terrorism fears and hellish traffic that came with the Wacker project.

Even the LA Chargers situation is not an organized boycott and far from any time of apples:apples comparison to what the Bulls fans could do anyways.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
we had trouble selling regular season tickets with wade and butler both playing. First person we asked bought the preseason ticket yesterday. I dont expect the trend to continue. BTW, the angry calls from the ticket office turned into a 6 payment deal for the season tickets, so they did seem to lose interest on that front. We were willing to give up the playoff money last year to get away.