1. Chicago Blackhawks
All kinds of madness today

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All kinds of madness today

Damn, that's a big overhaul. Might be better in the long run(as in, they seem to be preparing for LeBron to leave by stocking up on some younger talent), but I think if anything it hurts their chances of even making it out of the East this year.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
LMAO

If Gilbert made those happen, he's fucking boss. Hilarious.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Cavs moves reminds me of The Godfather ending

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
I think this makes them more competitive and not a victim to get bounced in the first round the way they're playing with is horrible. We'll see how they gel, they were the oldest team in the league and they just got a bit younger.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
New look Cavs looked pretty good in their first game...totally dismantled the Celtics. Could be a fluke though, so we'll see.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
D Rose has cleared waivers and no team is expressing interest. I guess this is a way that Derrick can leave the game like he wants and not get sued by addidas.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Looks like Jimmy just tore his ACL. Injuries fucking suck

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
X-rays on Butler's knee came back negative following Friday's game versus the Rockets, but he will still undergo an MRI on Saturday to determine the full extent of his injury, Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports reports (about 1 hour ago)

Crossing fingers for Jimmy

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Meniscus, no ACL for Butler. ESPN didn't give a timeline or more specifics.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;GqO6uj2Ie3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqO6uj2Ie3M[/video]

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Jabari Parker's tenure with the Milwaukee Bucks was reportedly close to ending leading up to the Feb. 8 NBA trade deadline.

During a radio interview on 105.7 The Fan's Chuck & Winkler, Gery Woelfel of the Racine Journal Times said Parker was "very, very close to being traded at the deadline."

Woelfel also added he feels there is a "slim to none" chance Parker will be on the Bucks next year.

Parker has had a successful return from a torn ACL suffered in February 2017. The 23-year-old is averaging 11.4 points per game off the bench and is shooting a career-high 50.6 percent overall.

Per Woelfel, Parker will seek a max contract when he signs his next deal.

ESPN.com's Zach Lowe reported the Bucks made a contract offer to Parker for $54 million over three years when they were negotiating last October.

The Bucks can give him a qualifying offer of $8.85 million for the 2018-19 season, per Spotrac. He will also be eligible for restricted free agency.

Drafted No. 2 overall by the Bucks in 2014, Parker has been a productive player when healthy. He was averaging a career-high 20.1 points per game prior to getting hurt last season. The former Duke star has only appeared in 70 contests once (2015-16) in four NBA seasons.

Would not be surprised if he's a Bull next year.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since the NBA is basically printing money, Jabari is a max player. In the real world, he is not.

Agreed, Jabari's upside is obvious, but recent performance is hardly enough to warrant a contract. We'll see how he progresses. Bucks could have a legit three headed monster of Middleton-Parker-Giannis

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Agreed, Jabari's upside is obvious, but recent performance is hardly enough to warrant a contract. We'll see how he progresses. Bucks could have a legit three headed monster of Middleton-Parker-Giannis

If he could stay healthy.

I really like JP as a player, but I think he's overestimating his market just a bit if he thinks he's actually worth a max deal. That being said, I'd give him a 2 year deal with the team option, and hope he can be the player you think he can be.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he could stay healthy.

I really like JP as a player, but I think he's overestimating his market just a bit if he thinks he's actually worth a max deal. That being said, I'd give him a 2 year deal with the team option, and hope he can be the player you think he can be.

That'd be the better move.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Can't blame him for trying to get as much as possible. I can't see anyone giving him a max considering he's already had a torn ACL twice, but then again I didn't think a team was stupid enough to give Joakim Noah a big contract and someone did. I think he wants to be a Bull and would consider taking a discount to play in Chicago.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can't blame him for trying to get as much as possible. I can't see anyone giving him a max considering he's already had a torn ACL twice, but then again I didn't think a team was stupid enough to give Joakim Noah a big contract and someone did. I think he wants to be a Bull and would consider taking a discount to play in Chicago.

Who's blaming him for trying to get as much as possible? I only said he's overestimating his value, but I don't think anything should stop him from tryin to get as much as he possible can, and very well could get.