Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Kyrie and Hayward and the rest of Boston are healthy Boston could definitely beat them. GS gets in these lulls and the playoffs and would have lost of CP3 were healthy. Granted, Iggy was out too but GS were well on their way to a choke job before Paul went down.
Idk if it's a guaranteed loss if CP3 is healthy, but GS has definitely been very sloppy this season in general and very much so in those last 3 games vs Houston. They're beatable, as ridiculous as that sounds given their roster. That said their 3rd quarters are something to behold.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'd give Boston a chance next year. Their young guys are getting better and Kyrie and Hayward are coming back. I could see Tatum taking a pretty big leap next year, though the stats might not show it because of who all he's playing with.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Collin Cowherd said on his show today that the MVP award doesn’t really mean anything and that started when Derrick Rose won it because after that we never thought of him as an MVP ever again. It’s Amazing this guy makes millions a year.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
If Kyrie and Hayward and the rest of Boston are healthy Boston could definitely beat them. GS gets in these lulls and the playoffs and would have lost of CP3 were healthy. Granted, Iggy was out too but GS were well on their way to a choke job before Paul went down.

but will they win when LeBron signs in golden state for a league minimum salary.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Colangelo > GarPax