1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But...why?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Im guessing to use as some sort of filler in a possible trade.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Meh defense and poor shooter.

You could have had Hinrich out of retirement for that money.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lol the officials aren’t going to let Indy get a single call

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Bulls South looking pretty good today..

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I must say the Celtics are playing some dang good basketball.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I really wish Boston was fully healthy. It would have been awesome to see LeBron lose to Kyrie.

While the Raptors definitely choked that game, it's pretty sad on Cleveland's part that they only one by 1. The Raptors turned it over 8 more times, made 5 less threes and had that horrendous stretch that started as 1 for 16 and ended up being like 4 makes out of 22 or 23 shots. Even with that terrible shooting stretch, had they not turned it over that many times they would have been fine.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty much why they went to OT and lost lol. I told people I don't trust the Raptors...this is why.

Yea, they're the new Hawks it seems like. I thought this year could be different since this is arguably the best team they've had and they have quite a bit of experience in the playoffs now. But you can't count out any team that has LeBron now. He's just that much of a game changer.

I think the Raptors could still very well win this series, and seems like this might go the distance(7 games).

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really wish Boston was fully healthy. It would have been awesome to see LeBron lose to Kyrie.

While the Raptors definitely choked that game, it's pretty sad on Cleveland's part that they only one by 1. The Raptors turned it over 8 more times, made 5 less threes and had that horrendous stretch that started as 1 for 16 and ended up being like 4 makes out of 22 or 23 shots. Even with that terrible shooting stretch, had they not turned it over that many times they would have been fine.

Raptors definitely could have played better and should have won this game. LeBron also went 12-30 and 1-8 from the 3 point line though. I don't think he'll be routinely shooting that badly, but then again if he continues to have an increased workload he might have less efficient games.

And Kevin Love also shot 3-13. If Love can't be a viable second option, the Cavs are in trouble.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea, they're the new Hawks it seems like. I thought this year could be different since this is arguably the best team they've had and they have quite a bit of experience in the playoffs now. But you can't count out any team that has LeBron now. He's just that much of a game changer.

I think the Raptors could still very well win this series, and seems like this might go the distance(7 games).
The one thing about this Cavs team is that they can very quickly find themselves in a 20 point hole. When the lose, they lose bad, as evidenced against the Pacers. Thing is, I'm not convinced the Raptors have enough killer instinct to put the Cavs down once they get that lead.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The one thing about this Cavs team is that they can very quickly find themselves in a 20 point hole. When the lose, they lose bad, as evidenced against the Pacers. Thing is, I'm not convinced the Raptors have enough killer instinct to put the Cavs down once they get that lead.

Yea, and last night for example, the Cavs didn't have the lead until OT. A 20 point deficit might not be as big of a hurdle when Toronto can't close and the other team has LeBron and a number of guys who can quickly hit some 3's

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Raptors definitely could have played better and should have won this game. LeBron also went 12-30 and 1-8 from the 3 point line though. I don't think he'll be routinely shooting that badly, but then again if he continues to have an increased workload he might have less efficient games.

And Kevin Love also shot 3-13. If Love can't be a viable second option, the Cavs are in trouble.

Quite a different game tonight...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can the Celtics muster one more win? What their young 3 can do with Horford is beautiful.

Does anyone feel like Irving quit on the Celtics? The reason I ask is because what is happening is what he threatened Cleveland to do. Get knee surgery and miss playoffs if they don’t trade him.

If they would have had heyward and Irving I have to say cle might be sunk. As it is, Cleveland can look forward to a finals sweep.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can the Celtics muster one more win? What their young 3 can do with Horford is beautiful.

Does anyone feel like Irving quit on the Celtics? The reason I ask is because what is happening is what he threatened Cleveland to do. Get knee surgery and miss playoffs if they don’t trade him.

If they would have had heyward and Irving I have to say cle might be sunk. As it is, Cleveland can look forward to a finals sweep.
Kyrie appeared to do everything in his power to come back from that injury but could not. Were he to have quit on the team I think he would've had that surgery a lot earlier. Plus, he's still with the team, unlike Kawhi Leonard, so those things would seem to indicate he's still bought into the team.