Rose: 'I tried to recruit LeBron, Wade to Bulls in 2010'

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
we know Derrick. When Wade got here last year, he said that he and Lebron wanted that third top player, so they did not think you were it.

Funny now how LeBron gets his way, his money, while Wade and Rose are playing for 2 million each and one will be coming off the bench when the midget replasces him.

Its a star driven league...and how many years was Rose overpaid and Lebron underpaid???

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
I told you Rose-hating idiots years ago that he tried to recruit, but they already had their minds made up.

I also told you and the Rose-haters on realgm that the Bulls franchise would not attract any blue chip free agents because of the way they treated Rose when he was returning from injury. Also, the message board fan base are mostly racist idiots. Realgm and this place are two great examples. Great players don’t want racist fans and organizations that turn on the home town kid when he tears ACLs.

The mods of realgm Bulls are bigots that forced that message board to turn against Rose, because they wanted him to return quicker than he did, even though there was no way in hell they would win a championship that season. They also didn’t like the fact that this kid and his family from the ghetto had power in the organization. They banned any poster that spoke up for Rose.

Realgm used to get 100 page game threads routinely before Duck and the others turned it into an anti-Rose message board. Now in last few years the site has been dying and barely able to get 20 page game threads ... lol

Realgm killed themselves. This site will do the same if they don’t get rid of all the racists.

Look at some of my past posts. I’ve proven that I’m correct.
Damn, look how spot on I was about the Bulls never being able to attract any top guys because of their treatment of Rose.

I told ya!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, look how spot on I was about the Bulls never being able to attract any top guys because of their treatment of Rose.

I told ya!

Hey buddy, it's been awhile. Still haven't heard from your lawyer. Care to explain Mr. Tough Guy?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I told ya!
They couldn't get any before that either