Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Actually it's called Stylometric analysis, but I would imagine such things would be above your IQ level.

http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress...track-anonymous-users-in-the-underground.html

You use your high IQ and mastery of Stylometric analysis to determine that literally everyone that disagrees with you is novak in disguise. There is a word for seeing the ghost of novak everywhere.

Did you use Stylometric analysis to figure out I am a novak alt? Do you still think novak signed up on CCS as number51 in 2012 and posted regularly for 2 years before signing up as novak? Are you still coherent enough to see how bizarre that theory is?

Maybe less Stylometric analysis and more Psychoanalysis.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m convinced I’m reading the conversation one person is having with himself. There couldn’t be more than one mentally ill person who would follow this team day in and day out for decades expecting different results. Insanity, right?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
So is this cooper guy on the trade block? speaking of trade isn' there a dead line or something. I doubt bears make a trade though. John Fox would probably want some more help to save his job but I think bears management think this season is now just a huge preseason of trubisky at this point.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is this cooper guy on the trade block? speaking of trade isn' there a dead line or something. I doubt bears make a trade though. John Fox would probably want some more help to save his job but I think bears management think this season is now just a huge preseason of trubisky at this point.
. This is a fuckin joke, right? “This cooper guy”? This thread should be shut the hell down.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m convinced I’m reading the conversation one person is having with himself. There couldn’t be more than one mentally ill person who would follow this team day in and day out for decades expecting different results. Insanity, right?

By your standards Alpha Male is the most sane person on the planet. He doesn't seem to be following much of anything.

"this cooper guy" you mean Amari Cooper? The guy who had 11 catches for 210 yards and 2 TD's last night? No, he is not on the trading block.

Lot's of guys that are not into reading threads, but love posting.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You use your high IQ and mastery of Stylometric analysis to determine that literally everyone that disagrees with you is novak in disguise. There is a word for seeing the ghost of novak everywhere.

Did you use Stylometric analysis to figure out I am a novak alt? Do you still think novak signed up on CCS as number51 in 2012 and posted regularly for 2 years before signing up as novak? Are you still coherent enough to see how bizarre that theory is?

Maybe less Stylometric analysis and more Psychoanalysis.

You are a Novak terrorist sir.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The reason being that other posters not named "Novak" type the same way, use the same verbage, and act in the same manner as "Novak".

Different names, same person.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

But gpphat came before Novak, so wouldn't Novak be a gpphat alt?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wasn't the overall consensus split as to which guy would be the better pick...Cooper or White?

Honestly, don't recall. I can't remember any mock that had Cooper going out of the top five though, and he always went before White.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
By your standards Alpha Male is the most sane person on the planet. He doesn't seem to be following much of anything.

"this cooper guy" you mean Amari Cooper? The guy who had 11 catches for 210 yards and 2 TD's last night? No, he is not on the trading block.

Lot's of guys that are not into reading threads, but love posting.

Don't have much time to follow other teams. I follow the bears and thats it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
As you guys can see below, most but not all major mocks had Cooper going first, but there was no large consensus on which one between Cooper and White would be a better pro, and it was generally agreed that they were really close. And there was certainly no movement for the Bears to trade up from a #1A receiver to a #1 receiver. To pretend otherwise is absolutely disingenuous and dumb and built entirely on Hindsight Is 20/20.

It’s like saying, “Man, the Bears should’ve gotten Aaron Rodgers.” Well, no shit. We know that now. But likewise, I don’t remember people screaming at their TVs when the Bears picked Benson and saying, “What!?!? Why did you pass on Aaron Rodgers!?!?! Dude’s going to be a stud!” So if you came back a few years later saying that, like the Bears made some obvious mistake in the moment, it’d be disingenuous.

The NFL.com mock draft had Cooper going to the Raiders and White going to the Bears: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ck-draft-round-1?akmobile=ios&akcarrier=other

Walter Football had Cooper going #5 to the Redskins and White to the Bears. http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php

Bleacher Report had Cooper to the Bears and White #10 to the Rams. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2447230-2015-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-picks

Sports Illustrated had White to Oakland and Cooper to Chicago as one projection, and the opposite as another projection: https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/04/29/2015-nfl-mock-draft-round-1-expert-picks

CBS Sports has Kevin White to Oakland and Cooper #6 to the Jets: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...k-draft-dgb-gurley-goldman-fall-out-of-first/

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Honestly, don't recall. I can't remember any mock that had Cooper going out of the top five though, and he always went before White.

Nope, not always. And there were multiple major mocks that had Cooper outside the top five, as seen above. Not busting your chops - just pointing you to the facts on this, my friend.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its a shame Jets took Leonard Williams or we could have avoided the Kevin White blunder altogether. Everyone expected Leonard Williams to be long gone before our pick and he dropped to the 6th pick. Oh well. Shit happens.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
For me it was not even a question, and obviously is wasn't one for the raiders. They took the better receiver with lots of production at a high level program.

We took White, and well, you know the rest of the story...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Its a shame Jets took Leonard Williams or we could have avoided the Kevin White blunder altogether. Everyone expected Leonard Williams to be long gone before our pick and he dropped to the 6th pick. Oh well. Shit happens.

Yeah shit happens to the Bears. Same thing happened with Aaron Donald.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Probably 50 people out of 100 million would have taken White over Amari. And once the scouting period ended Amari was a lock to the Raiders. I personally would never select a fast project receiver at the top of the draft. Very good production and skill WR's are bust machines to begin with You certainly don't add to that misery by taking a one year wonder with limited experience at any level.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah shit happens to the Bears. Same thing happened with Aaron Donald.

At least we got Kyle Fuller out of that one and I for one have been saying from the get go it would just take a little time for him to develop into a solid corner. He's showing out at the moment. He shit on the Ravens.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I'm a Novak alt!

giphy.gif

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

I was oh so pissed when Williams was drafted by the Jets!! I was sitting there wringing my hands in anticipation of us picking him when he fell to 6. I figured with so much tied up in the their DL there was no way they were going to pick him. Then they Pace the shit out of the draft and BPA us into oblivion. That was serious disappointment for me....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You certainly don't add to that misery by taking a one year wonder with limited experience at any level.

This son of a bitch is talking about dear, sweet Mitchell Trubisky!!

2im6liu.jpg