Nashville (2-2-0, 4pts) @ Chicago (3-1-1, 7pts) GDT

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane doesn't need a spark but the decision by Q to not blender has been harmful to him.i get he wants to keep Debrincat in a stable spot so he kept him and Sharp together but Kane needs someone to play with the puck not just Hartman, AA, Kerp, Hayden, wingles. All the combos have been poor because no one else is a real skilled puck player.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I haven't seen but maybe half of the games, but their record is very good to this point. Are you asking a bit too much maybe?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even if we just got Saad back for Panarin it would have been a good move, but Forsberg is a pretty good throw in and we were in some trouble with a backup goalie.

That slow motion of the kane pass to saad, thru the legs and over the stick of the defender right to saads blade was amazing

He truly is a magician.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I haven't seen but maybe half of the games, but their record is very good to this point. Are you asking a bit too much maybe?
That was the failure in some of the games without Schmatlz Kane was absent in.

His shots for and against % with AA is around 30, but probably because the wingers aren't skilled units across him in those times. The Montreal and Toronto games Kane looked lathargic, even in the OT

I didn't see the Minnesota game but still even in the others Kanes been a non factor with those linesups.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane doesn't need a spark but the decision by Q to not blender has been harmful to him.i get he wants to keep Debrincat in a stable spot so he kept him and Sharp together but Kane needs someone to play with the puck not just Hartman, AA, Kerp, Hayden, wingles. All the combos have been poor because no one else is a real skilled puck player.

Actually, he does. In the 1st two games, Kane had 2 goals (one in each game), 4 assists (3 in the Pittsburgh massacre, 1 in the Columbus game), and was a +6 (+5 PIT, +1 CBJ)

Since then, Kane has only 2 assists (1 each NSH & MIN), and is a -5 (-3 TOR, -1 MTL, -2 MIN, +1NSH). This coincides with losing Schmaltz.

In the same 4-game span, Kane is the worst +/-. Seabs is a -3 and is the bottom D-man. Ani is a -1 (tied for worst among FWDs not named Kane). Hartman is even. Kero is even. Wingels is a +1 Hayden is a +2. Thus Kane's +/- is a definite outlier since his line-mates are a lot higher than him.

Either whatever D Kane has tanked when Schmaltz went down, or his O tanked when Schmaltz went down--or both.

The combos have been poor, but not as poor as Kane proper. At 10.5M he's gotta get his head and ass wired together. Hopefully the return of Schmaltz can sparkplug him.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The record has been good for 3 reasons:

Saad has been a fucking monster.
The rest of the 1st line has responded in turn and is carrying the O
Crawford has been carrying the team.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kero and Wingels swapped the first two games and more with Schmaltz back that could repeat

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
We'll stick with this one for tonight, someone post the lines when they have them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you a trainer, Rask? If so, do you specialize in certain areas?

I might be the best philosophical trainer on the planet right now. My specialty would be ultimate human fitness, in ways that could be applied to any desired physical specialty.

I know how outrageous that sounds given the state of training, but they all have a major conceptual flaw. In reality he probably wouldn't gain more than 10-15 lbs, but his body would be so hard other men would be like cutting grass to him, and his ligaments so strong and functional almost nothing would hurt him for a few years. He would gain speed, and I found by naturally raising my testosterone through homeopathic treatments to eliminate much in our shitty modern environment that messes with testosterone, and promote his own natural production.

By doing that, your hands and coordination increase too.