OT: Josh McDaniels Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Josh McDaniels was their REAL OC and their REAL QB coach, the guys with those titles were just goons to be under the wing of all the beloved power of Josh, and the defense is so brutal there's nobody there deserving. So their only option was the RB coach.. Or I guess it could of been their OL Coach but maybe he was a pure McDaniels follower too.

I knew this would come in 2-3 years but that's just sad what he did to a team Mike Shannahan had on the cusp. If Shanny had Mike Nolan as his defensive coordinator last year and kept Cutler I'm sure they would of been a playoff team.

Cutler is getting better and has a whole lot of ability to be the Bears all time QB leader. Erik Kramer was not just average, he was consistently INJURED but was really good when healthy. He was good on the Lions before they dumped him for Scott Mitchell and Kramer was good when healthy in Chicago... Then he got cut when McCown was drafted so they could play him in a series or two a game, now that is what a bad coach does.

Wow, the coach Studesville was the Bears offensive quality control coach from 97-2000... He controlled the quality to an abysmal level, I guess he earned his fame by coaching the elite Curtis Enis... so bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.