Predict how the bears do?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
We now have two full games of trubisky. I think they will go 5-5. What about you guy?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Ryan Pace has been following my thread spamming. He's going to trade for TY Hilton and the Bears will go 9-7.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think our record will look alot like Von Miller

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Well, let’s go game by game, which never works but is fun.

The Carolina game on Sunday is HUGE. Win that, and you absolutely do have a chance to be a playoff contender, because your two games after that are Saints (very winnable) and Packers without Aaron Rodgers after a bye (I see the Bears winning this game).

So that would put you at 5-4.

From there, if you only beat the teams you should beat (again, not likely to go down exactly like this; just a fun mental exercise), teams like the 49ers and Browns and, heck, even the Bengals maybe, that puts you at:

8-7 heading into the final game at the Vikings.

So if the Bears can come up with a near-miracle and beat Carolina on Sunday, 9-7 and being in contention is absolutely in play, even assuming the Bears lose both Lions games and the Eagles game.

Now, heck, the Bears could absolutely lose to any and all those teams, but I see the arrow to this team pointing up.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If they finish out the season 4-6 I will be ecstatic. 6-10 would be a great season for this team.

I can see wins vs. Packers, Lions, 49ers and Browns.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
My best case scenario has to start with beating the Panthers and proving they can continue to beat good teams. If they beat the Panthers then things should get easier.

Panther W
@Saints W
Bye
Packers W
Lions W
@Eagles L
49ers W
@Bengals W
@Lions L
Browns W
@Vikings ? Winner wins division loser misses playoffs.

Could also see a loss to the Saints but maybe a sweep of the Lions for the same outcome. So because of the hole they are already in best case is 10-6 or 9-7 but luckily that should be all thats needed for the division.

Of course with this team they could just as easily end up around 4-12.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would think around .500 the rest of the way. I'd be surprised if they ended up better than 8-8 or worse than 6-10.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Panthers L
@Saints L
Bye
Packers W
Lions W
@Eagles L
49ers W
@Bengals W
@Lions L
Browns W