Video of Trubisky's 3rd and 11 throw to Wright in OT

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I love how he kept his eyes down field the entire time while evading defenders in the pocket. That's Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady shit right there.

His statistics aren't there yet, but you can see why he was a high draft pick with flash plays like that. Just wish the Bears had an actual coaching staff that could develop him and do a better job of calling plays.

AussieBear

didnt catch the game, sleep seemed like a better idea.. howd da rookie do??..

going by stats, he looked like shat once again.. 50% completion rate.. around 100 or less yds through 4 quarters.. but i don't want to be that numbers guy.. how did he actually play? bad throws, bad reads, not seeing the open guy.. i see that throw to wright, but it looks like someone else is wide open running right to left below wright...

anyway.. wheres the non bias reviews?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
didnt catch the game, sleep seemed like a better idea.. howd da rookie do??..

going by stats, he looked like shat once again.. 50% completion rate.. around 100 or less yds through 4 quarters.. but i don't want to be that numbers guy.. how did he actually play? bad throws, bad reads, not seeing the open guy.. i see that throw to wright, but it looks like someone else is wide open running right to left below wright...

anyway.. wheres the non bias reviews?

Played athletic. Predictable play calling. The rollout isn't going to work anymore. He has no WRs and wisely threw some balls away. Worst throw of the day, for me, was a 1st quarter throw up the sidelines to Gentry. Tanner made a good move and presented a window for a rope but TRU threw a balloon 10 yds over his head. Luckily there was a defensive penalty on the play that voided the miss throw.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The kid is going to be legit. Just need to get Loggains and Fox out of here.

I also like the lightsaber field goal range marker.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Excellent individual plays by both Trubisky and Wright. I loved how Trubs navigated the pocket and gave the WR a chance to make the play. Wright completes the play with an excellent catch.

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
Athletic, mobile, and very tall indeed. Like the kid!

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Didn't Marshall or Bennett make a play like that to beat the Ravens in OT the last time we played? I think it was Bennett.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But Sports Science said his release wasn't very fast.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
This was a big time play under massive pressure, which is very encouraging - showed both talent and mental strength. He did well considering, but its a real test for him working with these receivers. About 4 of his 'missed' passes were throw aways when nobody could get open and he was about to be taken down, he was very sensible with his decision making and learned from last week's mistake.

Dion Sims seems to hate him though, he's gone on some sort of blocking strike.

Maybe Glennon is giving him some of his $18m to help get him back in there?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
this makes me ask 2 questions, have you ever seen Deshaun Watson with a pocket collapsing like that? What would have happened on that play with glennon at q?

swz01

Liked Posts:
That flick of the wrist was impressive. Just curious, has he thrown a deep ball yet? I only got to watch the 2nd half of last week's game and don't remember any in today's game either.

He had a 30-40 yd pass on the first drive vs Minny that was called back for holding. No huge bombs though. Line hasn't given enough time and guys can't get open deep.

Liked Posts:
It's plays like this is why he's starting, there is no way Glennon doesn't get sacked there in the same situation.

swz01

Liked Posts:
this makes me ask 2 questions, have you ever seen Deshaun Watson with a pocket collapsing like that? What would have happened on that play with glennon at q?

Glennon would've been sacked like crazy in this weeks game

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Impressed with Mitch. Being at the game live he missed a lot of open receivers, but think he went through his progressions before they were open. Should slow down for him eventually.

That stadium was loud as hell and they did a great job as fans. He couldn’t have heard a god damn thing at times.

Was also crazy I saw receivers running routes and just giving up before they were completed. Gentry did it more than once. They’re an embarrassing bunch of scrubs.