Video of Trubisky's 3rd and 11 throw to Wright in OT

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Impressed with Mitch. Being at the game live he missed a lot of open receivers, but think he went through his progressions before they were open. Should slow down for him eventually.

That stadium was loud as hell and they did a great job as fans. He couldn’t have heard a god damn thing at times.

I was there too, and my wife commented on how loud the BEARS fans were when we scored. After the AMOS INT/TD, nearly half of the Stadium cleared out thinking the game was over. Those fans missed the best parts of the game.

As far a Trubisky's performance, I thought is was good and he delivered when needed. The Ravens fans around me all were not complaining about how Trubisky was killing them, but how they could not stop the run.

I think for once the Game plan made total sense - yeah I went there.
RAVENS
1. The Ravens best run stuffers Brandon Williams and Carl Davis were both out with injuries.
2. The Ravens Secondary has looked VERY good this season and has kept them in some games.
3. The Ravens Offense has been very inconsistent, and Joe Flacco has looked like Glennon 2.0, yes that bad. He has always been slow but his pocket awareness has been terrible for two years now (since his ACL injury).
BEARS
1. We were running the ball for 5,6,7 yards nearly all day long on first down, and picking up a great deal of first downs on 2nd downs or making it a very short 3rd down. This leads to fewer opportunities to throw the ball.
2. I need to find out how Trubisky did in obvious passing situations, because my gut is saying that he was not too good....other than the 3rd down in Overtime to win the game of course :)

Toast88

Liked Posts:
hell just watching what the broncos have done w/ trevor simien...the routes these guys run, the precision...then see the slopfest we have...it's sickening

Other teams will use slants and a simple crossing route as an easy pass to build confidence and net a receiver a big gain sometimes. The Bears almost never do that. It's maddening.

Crappy receivers. And crappy coaches. Not good.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I love how he kept his eyes down field the entire time while evading defenders in the pocket. That's Aaron Rodgers/Tom Brady shit right there.

His statistics aren't there yet, but you can see why he was a high draft pick with flash plays like that. Just wish the Bears had an actual coaching staff that could develop him and do a better job of calling plays.

As of the time I am typing this, Trubisky throws the ball BETTER than Aaron Rogers right now.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
He's so athletic. The way he had to move in the pocket and then with just a flick of his wrist was able to toss a ball with that much accuracy.

He threw off his back foot which is a No No, unless you're incredibly accurate. The difference between Mitch and Jay, Jay had to drive the ball to have any kind of accuracy, Mitch has accuracy without stepping into his throw.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Can't wait to see them take off the training wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is he even out of the plastic wrap yet?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sam Rosen looks like a shoe salesman at Payless.
Reminds me of the tortoise that outwits Buggs Bunny. The man has a perfect face for radio.
20170202-RB1_3550.jpg

Tortoise+Beats+Hare+%2810%29.jpg0

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
They did not win the game because of Trubisky. Loggains needs to take these training wheels off real quick. Constantly running into 8.9.10 men in the box with no audible choice yet is going to get one of these backs hurt. Hell, even if he backed off and called omaha or waved his hands around and still run the same play it would put a little deception in the offense.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
They did not win the game because of Trubisky. Loggains needs to take these training wheels off real quick. Constantly running into 8.9.10 men in the box with no audible choice yet is going to get one of these backs hurt. Hell, even if he backed off and called omaha or waved his hands around and still run the same play it would put a little deception in the offense.

(into headset)

"Wave your arms! Harder! More waving!"

55-26715-skyfly-dancer-yellow2-1433446457.jpg

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I love Trubs but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere that he looks scared shitless out there. The look in his eyes is either scared or doesn't know whats going on.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:

Ravens played 2 high and dropped out of stacked boxes quite often. They played to take away the pass.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I love Trubs but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere that he looks scared shitless out there. The look in his eyes is either scared or doesn't know whats going on.

It isn't mentioned because it isn't true. He is quite composed out there as evidenced by him being able to scoop up ankle high ball hikes and not immediately fall on em.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Impressed with Mitch. Being at the game live he missed a lot of open receivers, but think he went through his progressions before they were open. Should slow down for him eventually.

That stadium was loud as hell and they did a great job as fans. He couldn’t have heard a god damn thing at times.

Was also crazy I saw receivers running routes and just giving up before they were completed. Gentry did it more than once. They’re an embarrassing bunch of scrubs.

Ya I noticed the receivers just stopping on tv too. There was a play where Trubisky scrambled then just threw it away. As the play was live you couldn't see what was happening down field but they showed a replay from a different angle and you could see every player running a route just finished their routes then came to a stop and stood around while Trubisky was still scrambling looking for someone to get open.

These receivers need to learn how to play with Trubisky and that a play is never over until you hear a whistle. They clearly need to work on scramble drills.

Liked Posts:
Can't wait to see them take off the training wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. I think at one point in the game the Bears had 25 offensive snaps & 20 of them were running plays.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Ya I noticed the receivers just stopping on tv too. There was a play where Trubisky scrambled then just threw it away. As the play was live you couldn't see what was happening down field but they showed a replay from a different angle and you could see every player running a route just finished their routes then came to a stop and stood around while Trubisky was still scrambling looking for someone to get open.

These receivers need to learn how to play with Trubisky and that a play is never over until you hear a whistle. They clearly need to work on scramble drills.
the best one was when he rolled out right and not one receiver rolled his way. funniest thing I've ever seen. the coaches should all be fired. your QB goes right, you all must go right. it's a very simple thing. do the bears have the most uneducated football players in the league?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
please no more sam rosen for our games...thx.

Only one so far was a throw away OB. Combo of game plan and our WRs not getting on top.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Mitch has a little Jay in him, but he appears to be significantly more accurate which will help cut down on INTs when throwing off your back foot across your body. Hopefully he doesn't create as bad habits as Jay without the ability to try to correct himself.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like Ronde Barber though. Apart from when he said how great Barth is.

I don't. His comments weren't those of an informed color guy. Can't tell a bad throw from a dump etc. There's a reason this crew is low in the pecking order.