dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can't wait to see him 3-4 years from now when he's an experienced vet and hopefully has some good WR's. I've see enough to be very excited.

It better not be 3-4 years until he has legit WR's to throw to. I'm probably the biggest Pace fanboy on here but if he doesn't have at least one legit WR on this team next year whether it be a 1st or 2nd round pick or one of the top WR's in free agency i'll be pissed and i'm saying at least one legit guy. I'd be good if Pace spent a big chunk of our cap on getting two legit WR's in free agency but i'll be happy if he gets one in here and see what guys like C.Meredith and K.White can do with that legit WR.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Didn't think so. I understand and appreciate the conservative approach with a rookie Qb but you gotta keep the D honest by at least attempting a shot downfield here and there. Really, we're often in good situations to do so with Howard and Cohen putting us in 2nd and short. I dunno, I guess they'll loosen up on Trub soon enough.

He threw a couple of deep balls early into yesterday's game but both were not only over thrown but out of bounds but i could also argue that both were throw away's.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
During the Last OT drive for the Bears I heard people in the stands blowing whistles and shit. How is that even allowed? Confused the hell out of me since I had no idea where they were coming from and I’m not on the field. False start central. Seems like that should be illegal.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't. His comments weren't those of an informed color guy. Can't tell a bad throw from a dump etc. There's a reason this crew is low in the pecking order.

I thought he sucked too.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ravens played 2 high and dropped out of stacked boxes quite often. They played to take away the pass.

Or that's just his face/eyes and how he looks.....Hmmmmmmmmm

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't. His comments weren't those of an informed color guy. Can't tell a bad throw from a dump etc. There's a reason this crew is low in the pecking order.

Barber was terrible. In the first quarter, he ripped into Trubisky for throwing the ball away when no one was open. I think it was on the first drive. “If there’s one criticism I have with Trubisky, it’s that he needs to get the ball out faster”. WTF

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
During the Last OT drive for the Bears I heard people in the stands blowing whistles and shit. How is that even allowed? Confused the hell out of me since I had no idea where they were coming from and I’m not on the field. False start central. Seems like that should be illegal.

AFAIK noise makers aren't supposed to be allowed in the stadiums.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
AFAIK noise makers aren't supposed to be allowed in the stadiums.
Only time it came out was the drive that had Trubs throw to set up the FG. They held it back until then.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Racist!

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Outside of Wright..our WR's are a shitshow..What the hell was #18 doing on that play? No separation and then falls down on his break..this is like 5-6th JV shit with trying to do a passing game.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I though Barber had a good game. Was informative and didn't pontificate.

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
I can't help but dream about how Trubs would have done with our receiving group from a few years ago. Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, and Forte (hopefully Cohen can fill that role).
Obviously those guys needed to go, with maybe the exception of Jeffery, but there's no doubt those guys could ball together.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
It isn't mentioned because it isn't true. He is quite composed out there as evidenced by him being able to scoop up ankle high ball hikes and not immediately fall on em.

This could be true. Just my perception of him, he doesn't look real confident and scared in the eyes.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox said today in the press conference that Trubisky had an outstanding game and sited a few examples. He said that on the ball that was snapped over his head by the end zone, there are only 5 or 6 quarterbacks in the league that would have been able to handle it the way he did.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s weird as hell to think that these receivers would torch it against some top college players right now. Like, by virtue of being on an NFL field, these guys had to be the best players on their teams their entire lives for the most part.

So when I see them falling down or dropping balls or unable to run a simple route, I think, “How could this guy have been among the best high school and college players in the country?”

What does that say about the player and about football talent? I mean, jeez, is this an illusion?