Gamr 3 vs Darvish

greg23

Liked Posts:
His splits are so one sided maddon HAS to make some major lineup changes and get a bunch of lhh out there.

Back to the wall
Can't hit their pen
Need to score early

Does he have the balls to come out with:

Jay
Bryant
Rizzo
Zobrist
Schwarber
Avila
Russell
Hayward
Hendricks

Or will he feed right into darvish strength and keep Baez and Contreras out there because of defense and only have 4 lhb out there?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Defense works if your hitting.....we aren't

We have 4-5 innings to get a lead off a starter then the bullpen comes in......which has thrown a no hitter vs us.

Do something to jump start the team with a lineup change or getting guys in motion when on base.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
His splits are so one sided maddon HAS to make some major lineup changes and get a bunch of lhh out there.

Back to the wall
Can't hit their pen
Need to score early

Jay
Bryant
Rizzo
Zobrist
Schwarber
Avila
Russell
Hayward
Hendricks

Or will he feed right into darvish strength and keep Baez and Contreras out there because of defense and only have 4 lhb out there?
He'll leave Contreras in there over Avila.
I can see Zobrist over Baez to start game, then switch to Baez 5th or 6th inning for defense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:

Back to the wall
Can't hit their pen
Need to score early

Jay
Bryant
Rizzo
Zobrist
Schwarber
Avila
Russell
Hayward
Hendricks

I prefer this line-up with the exception of Avila, I would start Contreras. Having a feeling he is gonna have a breakout game.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly don't care what they do at this point. Given the fact that they score runs at such an implausible pace...I'm pretty much shocked they got this far. Only the bad aura of Dusty Baker got them past Washington. And number crunchers please spare me the fact that the Cubs were 3rd or 4th or whatever they were in runs scored.....that's a bullshit stat when you consider how many games they pounded teams by double figures. The cold fact is that inconsistent run production has been their achilles heel all season and it won't be changing anytime soon...at least not this season.

millerjg01

Liked Posts:
I don't care what they do as long as I dont' have to see Rondon pitch....ever again.

For next year, this bullpen needs an enema.

greg23

Liked Posts:

Back to the wall
Can't hit their pen
Need to score early

Jay
Bryant
Rizzo
Zobrist
Schwarber
Avila
Russell
Hayward
Hendricks

#called it

Well almost.....Rogers reports schwarber-jay-heyward of with zobrist at 2b....no info on c yet.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets