Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This is from my post in the season thread

"Honestly Hawk I agree. Punish him for this. He traded a popular player with two years left on his contract. Should have let Butler choose a coach, made him happy, and cleared cap to pay his best friends from USA basketball and summer time max contracts. They could have tried a speedy rebuild(same as white sox) and hoped for the best, that is how it works in the NBA. Always could have traded him at the trade dealine in last year.

NBA starters- Lopez-Lavine

future NBA starters- Dunn/Lauri

NBA contributers- Mirotic

future NBA contributers- Portis, Valentine

Honestly....this is my team grades. I could be too hard on Zipser leaving him out. He is maybe a low tier contributor, like Grant is a 3rd string point guard type, 3rd string SF contributor if you have an injury....yeah Zipser."

Is this really a left field view of Portis? That he is developing into a future role player? hahahaha. ok. whatever. time will tell.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

leaving Felder out as a contibuter may be oversight, but I'm not ready yet.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

4. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12