CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
At some point can you please stop the constant over-valuing of Portis, please? Thanks for now, he is just another scrub on a team full of scrubs.

I would thank this 49 more times if I could. On a team that wasn't that great last year he still only averaged around 16 minutes per game.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would thank this 49 more times if I could. On a team that wasn't that great last year he still only averaged around 16 minutes per game.

Yeah but trying to explain Hoiberg's rotations is a maddening proposition. I can't knock the guy when he should have played more.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is from my post in the season thread

"Honestly Hawk I agree. Punish him for this. He traded a popular player with two years left on his contract. Should have let Butler choose a coach, made him happy, and cleared cap to pay his best friends from USA basketball and summer time max contracts. They could have tried a speedy rebuild(same as white sox) and hoped for the best, that is how it works in the NBA. Always could have traded him at the trade dealine in last year.

NBA starters- Lopez-Lavine

future NBA starters- Dunn/Lauri

NBA contributers- Mirotic

future NBA contributers- Portis, Valentine

Honestly....this is my team grades. I could be too hard on Zipser leaving him out. He is maybe a low tier contributor, like Grant is a 3rd string point guard type, 3rd string SF contributor if you have an injury....yeah Zipser."

Is this really a left field view of Portis? That he is developing into a future role player? hahahaha. ok. whatever. time will tell.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
leaving Felder out as a contibuter may be oversight, but I'm not ready yet.