Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Google it yourself. Google >>> Portis cheapshots Mirotic and see what pops out. I don't do other people's work for them.
You've provided zero proof. Gus has. So either provide your proof or shut the fuck up and stop mucking this place up with fake news you made up to make yourself feel better about life.

Thanks Hawk. We appreciate it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You've provided zero proof. Gus has. So either provide your proof or shut the fuck up and stop mucking this place up with fake news you made up to make yourself feel better about life.

The name is Anus. Thanks in advance.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I want Mirotic to face off with this guy. It is the only way he can reclaim his honor. It isn't his fault that he is in the situation he is in. Portis gave him a cheap shot. That is clear. Now Mirotic will face big men across the league wanting to intimidate him. I don't know what his make-up is but the only way he has a chance in the NBA is to fight and it should start with Portis.

WTF are you going on about? Fighting to succeed in the NBA? LOLOLOLOL.

How about playing basic D, fundamental rebinding, attacking the rim, anything other then his euro-pussy 3s.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

How about playing basic D, fundamental rebinding, attacking the rim, anything other then his euro-pussy 3s.

There is no honor in rebounding.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You made the claim. You're such a fucking moron.

This is why we didn't win in Vietnam.

Why didn't we win in Vietnam, asshole? And what does that have to do with your fucking idiocy about a cheap shot by Portis? I have a simple rule about posting on this or any board. I say something. You dispute it. You ask me to prove it. I say ......FUCK YOU.... you prove that I am wrong.

The fact that you brought up Vietnam was just another illustration of what a dried up cunt that you are. You think that I care about what you think about Vietnam and my service there? Not hardly, Anus, You've never worn the uniform and never had any honor. You are just a lying coward.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why didn't we win in Vietnam, asshole? And what does that have to do with your fucking idiocy about a cheap shot by Portis? I have a simple rule about posting on this or any board. I say something. You dispute it. You ask me to prove it. I say ......FUCK YOU.... you prove that I am wrong.

The fact that you brought up Vietnam was just another illustration of what a dried up cunt that you are. You think that I care about what you think about Vietnam and my service there? Not hardly, Anus, You've never worn the uniform and never had any honor. You are just a lying coward.

We didn't win in Vietnam because you were too busy fucking children to smoke Charlie.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Its all out there. I do not dance to your tune. Never have. Never will. You look it up yourself. Google Portis cheapshots Mirotic and see what pops up. It isn't hard. Now, I know you like to protect your little pals and I do know where this is probably headed, Scoot. It's pretty much the modus operandi of the management of this board. The Donators certainly are given special consideration on this board. I have an opinion where Mirotic was given a cheap shot and Anus disagrees. He whined to you and this is where we are at. Hell, this board is just chuck full of special treatment for those donators who march to the theme of those in charge. You won't admit it but really everyone knows it.

I have been attacked by so many donators on this board it is ridiculous. I have been accused of being a racist, a liar, a child molester(Gus), being a stolen valor guy, homophobe, an Islamaphobe, you name it. Why were these assholes not banished for that shit? Of course Scoot, you know why. Because you guys in charge know that is how you guys think about anyone who disagrees with your political beliefs. It is as fucking simple as that.

It is interesting that all of a sudden that you jumped into this argument. Why was that, Scoot? Who cried to you? Was it the asshole who has insulted me consistently for being a Vietnam veteran and therefore being a loser? Yeah, I think so. He would do something like that. This fucker has insulted and lied about me for whatever time I have been on this board including stuff that I will never disclose because I have honor and he does not.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We didn't win in Vietnam because you were too busy fucking children to smoke Charlie.

I reported you for this. Probably not going anywhere because this board is what it is. Man.....I wish that I could deal with you in person. Seriously. Clearly your post hit me hard. I have never read any post ever that was that mean and so insulting and untrue. I knew that you were a fucking asshole, but never thought that anyone could be so much of an asshole. Man....... I am pissed:(

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How would he know? He wasn't there.

I wasn't? You know this? How? BTW, you use the Tony Montana mantra. Are you some kind of bad ass? Think that Tony Montana was a bad ass? Do you know who the real bad asses were, asshole? Answer, they are my comrades whose names are on the Wall in Washington D.C. 51,000+ . They were the bad asses and lost their lives, asshole.

I know what I did, jag-off . And I am proud of it. Your stupid questioning of my service is your own problem. You do not like my politics so you have decided to accuse me of false valor. Why? I do not know you and you do not know me. I do not ever remember questioning you about anything about your fucking life yet somehow you accuse me of false valor. So what gives with you? Who in the fuck are you to attack my military record?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

If he doesn't man up, he doesn't have a chance in the NBA. He needs to stand up for himself. Portis wrecked his face and his reputation. Mirotic has a good chance to stand up for himself but it is up to him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

YOu do not think that other teams are going to go after Mirotic physically and try and bully him? Portis totally fucked his reputation up, probably intentionally in order to win a job. Mirotic needs to cold cock someone, namely Portis, or leave the NBA

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I reported you for this. Probably not going anywhere because this board is what it is. Man.....I wish that I could deal with you in person. Seriously. Clearly your post hit me hard. I have never read any post ever that was that mean and so insulting and untrue. I knew that you were a fucking asshole, but never thought that anyone could be so much of an asshole. Man....... I am pissed:(

My apologies snowflake.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My apologies snowflake.

Nope. What you said to me is way out of bounds. What you said about me fucking children should result in you being removed from this board. I will make this a quest for myself until the powers to be decide to oust me. I find you disgusting and without honor.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its all out there. I do not dance to your tune. Never have. Never will. You look it up yourself. Google Portis cheapshots Mirotic and see what pops up. It isn't hard. Now, I know you like to protect your little pals and I do know where this is probably headed, Scoot. It's pretty much the modus operandi of the management of this board. The Donators certainly are given special consideration on this board. I have an opinion where Mirotic was given a cheap shot and Anus disagrees. He whined to you and this is where we are at. Hell, this board is just chuck full of special treatment for those donators who march to the theme of those in charge. You won't admit it but really everyone knows it.

I have been attacked by so many donators on this board it is ridiculous. I have been accused of being a racist, a liar, a child molester(Gus), being a stolen valor guy, homophobe, an Islamaphobe, you name it. Why were these assholes not banished for that shit? Of course Scoot, you know why. Because you guys in charge know that is how you guys think about anyone who disagrees with your political beliefs. It is as fucking simple as that.

It is interesting that all of a sudden that you jumped into this argument. Why was that, Scoot? Who cried to you? Was it the asshole who has insulted me consistently for being a Vietnam veteran and therefore being a loser? Yeah, I think so. He would do something like that. This fucker has insulted and lied about me for whatever time I have been on this board including stuff that I will never disclose because I have honor and he does not.

It's not out there. All the proof says Niko started it. You've provided nothing. You're fake news.

You just stated you have an opinion, which means this is not fact, and you're spreading your fake news again. Stop it.

Also zero need to go into a political discussion on this. Literally no one cares.

No one cried to me. I don't care. I don't even mod anymore, the mod badge just hasnt been removed. I just saw you spreading fake garbage again so I'd correct you. Stop being wrong and fake. It's not cool. Also stop being a precious snowflake. That's not cool either.

Thank you Hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.