Close
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What kind of bullshit question is that? I've been accused of fucking children twice. Once by Gus and the last by Ares. You are a joke and the fact that you are a "mod" is even more of a joke. I guess that you asking me if I have fucked children puts you in their corner also. Pitiful human beings you three
    So, is that a yes?
    They pit the lifers against the new boy and the young against the old. The black against the white. Everything they do is to keep us in our place.

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    You can't allow guys to punch each other to the point of serious physical injury with no reprocussions.

The Bulls "had" to suspend Portis, even if he was "justified" in his actions.

IMO though the Bulls committing to another year of paying Portis says a hell of a lot more than an 8 game suspension in regards to what happened.

Then again, I have a brain.

If Portis is such a bum he'd be easy to cut and replace..instead the Bulls took on another year of him.

You have zero leg to stand on logically here.
    The Bulls are a terrible NBA team. IF they were even an average team, they would have cut Portis who is a bum. The fact that they even have a guy on their team like Portis is just another example how bad their management is.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot26 View Post
    So, is that a yes?
    What in the hell is wrong with you? YOu are accusing me of having sex with children. What the hell is wrong with you? YOu are now the 3rd person who has done that. You, Gus, and Ares. Amazing assholes you guys are.

Silicon Valley CA Bears H RacerX's Avatar
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hawk, I am becoming increasingly concerned with your deflections and denials, you need to come clean on this pedo-matter.

#protectourkidsfromHawk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RacerX For This Useful Post:

What in the hell is wrong with you? YOu are accusing me of having sex with children. What the hell is wrong with you? YOu are now the 3rd person who has done that. You, Gus, and Ares. Amazing assholes you guys are.
    By not answering the question, I assume it's you did / do.
    They pit the lifers against the new boy and the young against the old. The black against the white. Everything they do is to keep us in our place.

You Can Call Me Al

All I'm saying is this: I have yet to see a post where The Hawk has denied being a kid fucker. Until he provides us with that denial, I'm going to go ahead and think that he's a kid fucker.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gustavus Adolphus For This Useful Post:

Silicon Valley CA Bears H RacerX's Avatar
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

As a father (several times over), and as an officer of the court for the past 20+ years, I have no option other then to believe that Hawk is a serial kid-fucker.

#shame #shame

Way to go guys. To Gus, RacerX, Scoot, and Ares: All I can tell you is that I reported you all and sent a PM to Rush. Probably won't do any good but no one should have to take being called a child molester, a Stolen Valor guy, a coward, and the like. YOu are all losers and have not a bit of honor.

Way to go guys. To Gus, RacerX, Scoot, and Ares: All I can tell you is that I reported you all and sent a PM to Rush. Probably won't do any good but no one should have to take being called a child molester, a Stolen Valor guy, a coward, and the like. YOu are all losers and have not a bit of honor.
    You could have ended this days ago and just said you're not. Instead you evade. Leads us to believe you are.

13. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456