CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Niko might look good in Boston under Stevens who knows how to get creative with his players. With Gordon more or less out for the season probably, Bulls should eat one year of the deal get a pick (which Boston has a lot of) and move Niko.

Sounds great, but in no basketball world is Nikola Mirotic at this point worth a draft pick.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boston or L.A. could use him, San Antonio maybe with Leonard out.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Trade both.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Bobby Portis. We are going to need his grit if we trade Lopez, and right now neither Portis or Mirotic are worth much. That was why they are here, to get an opportunity to increase their trade value.

If Portis shot improved a little each year he would be a good shooter. If Mirotic's shot selection would improve a little each year, he would be a good shooter. Unfortunately, it is clear beyond a reasonable doubt that our coaching staff cannot control Niko, or teach him what shot selection even means. Lost in translation I guess. And no attempt to bench him like pop would immediately after with a glare like

"what in the goddamn fuck is wrong with you!!!" and then death stare at him on the bench for the remainder of the game no matter what is happening. Just stare at him for 35 minutes and go home. Maybe he would understand.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I like Bobby Portis. We are going to need his grit if we trade Lopez, and right now neither Portis or Mirotic are worth much. That was why they are here, to get an opportunity to increase their trade value.

If Portis shot improved a little each year he would be a good shooter. If Mirotic's shot selection would improve a little each year, he would be a good shooter. Unfortunately, it is clear beyond a reasonable doubt that our coaching staff cannot control Niko, or teach him what shot selection even means. Lost in translation I guess. And no attempt to bench him like pop would immediately after with a glare like

"what in the goddamn fuck is wrong with you!!!" and then death stare at him on the bench for the remainder of the game no matter what is happening. Just stare at him for 35 minutes and go home. Maybe he would understand.

We need grit from Portis? To what end, he is a never-was has-been and no-future as an NBA starter.

Nothing matters this season or beyond as long as GarPax remain in control.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Niko for Okafor almost seems destined.

(i don't really want Okafor though)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You don’t have to worry about it they likely don’t want Niko lol

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I love Okafor in a Bulls jersey. IMO it's a low risk, high-ceiling type of move. Firstly, nobody develops in Philly lately. Are the bulls that much better? Eh, yes, not a LOT better, but the environment(hometown) and Bulls situation might be the best option he'll get aside from a shake from some elite coach/assistant.
Secondly, if he's genuinely a second-chance bust after leaving the cancerous Sixer system, then all it does it cement our draft odds.

Nobody knows what Philly wants exactly. Niko doesn't need to be the chip thrown in, but if we stop getting conflicting rumors on what they want, maybe we can make some deal. Who knows.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Niko got his ass blindsided. He got injured. He didn't get beat up in any kind of a fair fight. I think that Niko should take Portis into a back alley and challenge him and see what Portis does. IF he gets his ass kicked, that is fine. IF he wins, then fine also. But he needs to stand up for himself or he will be tagged as a pussy forever. He will be bullied around by every guy in the NBA unless he stands up for himself. And if he doesn't stand up for himself, he should leave the NBA for good.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Niko got his ass blindsided. He got injured. He didn't get beat up in any kind of a fair fight. I think that Niko should take Portis into a back alley and challenge him and see what Portis does. IF he gets his ass kicked, that is fine. IF he wins, then fine also. But he needs to stand up for himself or he will be tagged as a pussy forever. He will be bullied around by every guy in the NBA unless he stands up for himself. And if he doesn't stand up for himself, he should leave the NBA for good.

You're just mad the white guy lost.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

This is completely untrue. It has been widely reported that Niko came at Portis twice before Portis took a swing. You are 100% wrong about how this incident has been reported by many different sources.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're just mad the white guy lost.

Fuck you. I am talking about getting bullied and fighting back. Race has nothing to do with what happened. Portis by all accounts cheap shotted Mirotic. IT is typical that you would insinuate that I am a racist since you have no honor yourself.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck you. I am talking about getting bullied and fighting back. Race has nothing to do with what happened. Portis by all accounts cheap shotted Mirotic. IT is typical that you would insinuate that I am a racist since you have no honor yourself.
This is completely untrue. It has been widely reported that Niko came at Portis twice before Portis took a swing. You are 100% wrong about how this incident has been reported by many different sources.

Please see the above. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.