Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Your post directly contradicts the Hawk's account of what occurred

By the way, I should point out: I'm not contradicting the Hawk. Instead it's ESPN1000, The Score, the Tribune, KC Johnson, Vincent Goodwill, Nick Friedel, The Vertical, and Woj.

But I'm sure The Hawk has better sources than Woj.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is completely untrue. It has been widely reported that Niko came at Portis twice before Portis took a swing. You are 100% wrong about how this incident has been reported by many different sources.

Liar. Virtually all of the media reports talk about teammates separating the two when Portis unloaded on Mirotic who was defenseless and being restrained by teammates. All outlets reported that is was a CHEAPSHOT after some shoving and pushing. This is why no one can trust what you say because you lie so much.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Liar. Virtually all of the media reports talk about teammates separating the two when Portis unloaded on Mirotic who was defenseless and being restrained by teammates. All outlets reported that is was a CHEAPSHOT after some shoving and pushing. This is why no one can trust what you say because you lie so much.

Please link said media reports.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your post directly contradicts the Hawk's account of what occurred

Sure Anus did. But what that dick head doesn't realize is that people can read the internet and can see what media outlets reported. Read the shit yourself. The two guys tangled and were being separated when Portis unloaded on him, breaking bones and giving him a concussion. If it wasn't a cheap shot, by the way, why did Portis get suspended and not Mirotic? That would have happened if it was a fight between the two of them. Nope, Anus is such an idiot. He is only arguing because I called it a cheap shot and in his pathetic zeal to attack me he ignores facts.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you want the guy currently 19/10 to be injured?

I want Mirotic to face off with this guy. It is the only way he can reclaim his honor. It isn't his fault that he is in the situation he is in. Portis gave him a cheap shot. That is clear. Now Mirotic will face big men across the league wanting to intimidate him. I don't know what his make-up is but the only way he has a chance in the NBA is to fight and it should start with Portis.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please link said media reports.

Do it yourself. Google Portis cheapshots Mirotic and read the scores of articles saying that Mirotic was blindsided. In other words, you will lose once again.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/8/16626286/bobby-portis-nikola-mirotic-timeline-beef-fight-practice

The players had been talking trash to one another in practice, going back and forth before those exchanges escalated into a physical encounter, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Mirotic charged at Portis twice before Portis threw a punch and connected with Mirotic's face, league sources said. Mirotic dropped to the floor and lay there for several minutes before getting up, league sources said.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anus has probably never been in a confrontation in his entire life being the little pussy that he is. There was a scuffle that was being broken up when Mirotic was being restrained when Portis cold cocked him. Clearly, Anus lets OJ's mantra rule him in all matters racial:(

AussieBear

Anus has probably never been in a confrontation in his entire life being the little pussy that he is. There was a scuffle that was being broken up when Mirotic was being restrained when Portis cold cocked him. Clearly, Anus lets OJ's mantra rule him in all matters racial:(

who is anus and how did they get such a name?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:obama:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do it yourself. Google Portis cheapshots Mirotic and read the scores of articles saying that Mirotic was blindsided. In other words, you will lose once again.
Please provide your sources or shut the fuck up.

Thanks!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please provide your sources or shut the fuck up.

Thanks!

Google it yourself. Google >>> Portis cheapshots Mirotic and see what pops out. I don't do other people's work for them.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Google it yourself. Google >>> Portis cheapshots Mirotic and see what pops out. I don't do other people's work for them.

You made the claim. You're such a fucking moron.

This is why we didn't win in Vietnam.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Last i read, teammates are siding with Bobby. Either Niko is hated that much or Bobby was justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.