No Stream Needed For Sunday

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
That's the truth. I figured people would be happy they'll be able to watch Mako at home in their parents basebasemnt. :shrug:

Im in CT and already knew it was going to be broadcast but thanks anyway. Some of these posters dont realize how rare it is to get Bear games over here when we are stuck between the Jets,Giants and Pats.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't understand this thread. So because warden, who lives in NE, is able to get the game that means nobody else needs a stream?

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Sunday Ticket has a huge discount for students in case anyone wants it. 25 per month for 4 months. Just gotta be attending a college university.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Almost forgot to add, you don't need direct tv either. I use my ps4 and get the Sunday Ticket app.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Warden if you happen to be Warren Buffet I would appreciate a few million dollars.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kind of like your idea of Eliminating the onside kick thread? :dontsay:

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/78179-Will-you-be-pissed-if-the-Bears-pass-on-Paxton-Lynch?highlight=

Some mocks have KC taking Lynch at #20. If the Bears watch him go buy and take one of the defensive players instead, will it be a wasted opportunity to get the future qb of the franchise in the 1st rnd . They could still take one of the lower rated QBs later. So would that be a fail if Pace doesn't take Lynch and took a Hackenberg, or Hogan later in the draft.

Really Porky?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Liked Posts: