Restructure Divisions and Expand NFL

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Then why are you doing it? Your shitposting and misspelled name are ruining CCS. Stop ruining CCS. Why must you ruin CCS? Why?

That damned name misspelling costs me an extra second or two every time I log on.
It's really hard to misspell on purpose...

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
i will literally never understand why people who say they "don't want politics in sports" literally have zero problems saying this and injecting political views and opinions into sports conversations in the sports sections of sports messageboards causing sports talk to devolve into political talk when they have such disdain for politics being mixed with sports, it literally makes no sense to me and seems to be completely contrary to their literal wishes to keep politics and sports separated and compartmentalized.

TLDR redo a summarized version please.

EDIT: Alright I just read it. You are 100% correct. I shouldn't have brought it up, but that kneeing thing is still out there and now it's a part of the game, or pre-game, no?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That damned name misspelling costs me an extra second or two every time I log on.
It's really hard to misspell on purpose...

I just assumed you were a bad spelling, Quran reading, Asian, Muslim, novak alt, with a Koala fetish that loves political/sports shitposting.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I just assumed you were a bad spelling, Quran reading, Asian, Muslim, novak alt, with a Koala fetish that loves political/sports shitposting.

Hahahahaha it does look like Quran kind of... I do love me some koalas and shit posting.