badababa im lovin it.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Kay Felder looked like a pro out there. Lauri wasn't really respected out there in the second half. So anyone looking at the box score might think he played alright, but really, he wasn't challenged that often. He did hit a tough shot, but that's really it.

Nothing really stuck out. And of course, not looking for wins, just looking for entertainment and development at this point.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Seriously who should we take at number one overall at the end of the season and how are we going to screw it up? This team is going to be historically bad.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously who should we take at number one overall at the end of the season and how are we going to screw it up? This team is going to be historically bad.

Going to be the worst Bulls team of all time. Thanks a lot Reinny:(

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
The team is terrible but its good to see them scrapping.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The team is terrible but its good to see them scrapping.

"Scrapping"? It is only the 2nd game of the season. 90% of these guys do not even deserve to be in the NBA and through some Bull's stupidity they actually made an NBA roster:( Of course they are "scrapping". What they are doing is getting paid a lot of money to be on a team that they do not deserve to be on. Anyone who goes to watch this team is stupid. Don't show up, Bulls fans. Reinny doesn't deserve you. Fuck him, and Paxson and Gar and Hoiberg. THe team is hopeless and someone needs to pay for that. And that is Reinny:(

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly Hawk I agree. Punish him for this. He traded a popular player with two years left on his contract. Should have let Butler choose a coach, made him happy, and cleared cap to pay his best friends from USA basketball and summer time max contracts. They could have tried a speedy rebuild(same as white sox) and hoped for the best, that is how it works in the NBA. Always could have traded him at the trade dealine in last year.

NBA starters- Lopez-Lavine

future NBA starters- Dunn/Lauri

NBA contributers- Mirotic

future NBA contributers- Portis, Valentine

Honestly....this is my team grades. I could be too hard on Zipser leaving him out. He is maybe a low tier contributor, like Grant is a 3rd string point guard type, 3rd string SF contributor if you have an injury....yeah Zipser.

I would trade Lopez, Mirotic, Zipser, and Valentine for a late first or two, couple seconds. I don't think they are really going anywhere. Valentine is clutch but not enough to make up for his knees, defense, lack of athletic ability, and poor shooting the rest of the time. I don't understand why he isn't a point guard. Isn't he a point guard? passer. He played best with the ball in his hand at Michigan St.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I really like what I’ve seen from Lauri. I want to see how he does once he’s more on the scouting report and defenses adjust to him, but I do think he’s the real deal. Hopefully we’re able to pair him with a guy like Michael Porter

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

LeBron on Markkanen

"Very confident," James said of Markkanen. "Watched him a lot at Arizona. Watched him a lot. He wore my shoe a couple times ... he wore my retro Brons a couple times. I like that. I had to stay up very late to watch those Arizona games. A very confident kid, shoot the heck out of the ball. He's going to continue to get better. The best thing about it is he's getting an opportunity. If he makes mistakes, he can learn on the fly, but he's going to play a lot. He's good. It seems like he's learning. He's a good player."

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I really like what I’ve seen from Lauri. I want to see how he does once he’s more on the scouting report and defenses adjust to him, but I do think he’s the real deal. Hopefully we’re able to pair him with a guy like Michael Porter

Well 17 first half points and 2 second half points and sitting on the bench when the game got to 100 with 8 minutes left.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lebron likes Markkanen so I guess that counts for something. I just find it hilarious that the Cavs started Lebron at PG and yet only won by 7.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I love the proximity bias in some of you who think this will be a historically bad team. The 76ers and Nets of the last 3-5 years would like to speak with you.

This probably isn't even the worst team in franchise history.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
LeBron also liked VDN. He's just playing that NBA ambassador role.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly Hawk I agree. Punish him for this. He traded a popular player with two years left on his contract. Should have let Butler choose a coach, made him happy, and cleared cap to pay his best friends from USA basketball and summer time max contracts. They could have tried a speedy rebuild(same as white sox) and hoped for the best, that is how it works in the NBA. Always could have traded him at the trade dealine in last year.

NBA starters- Lopez-Lavine

future NBA starters- Dunn/Lauri

NBA contributers- Mirotic

future NBA contributers- Portis, Valentine

Honestly....this is my team grades. I could be too hard on Zipser leaving him out. He is maybe a low tier contributor, like Grant is a 3rd string point guard type, 3rd string SF contributor if you have an injury....yeah Zipser.

I would trade Lopez, Mirotic, Zipser, and Valentine for a late first or two, couple seconds. I don't think they are really going anywhere. Valentine is clutch but not enough to make up for his knees, defense, lack of athletic ability, and poor shooting the rest of the time. I don't understand why he isn't a point guard. Isn't he a point guard? passer. He played best with the ball in his hand at Michigan St.

I agree. I like Mirotic but I think that his career is probably shot after getting laid out by Porter. He also probably has a big lawsuit ahead of him. Hoiberg also is probably in trouble for allowing this to have escalated like he apparently did. All of the shit, of course, goes back to Reinny and who he hires and fires. SOmewhere in Minny Thibs is laughing his head off.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well....Nwamba had a game. Valentine and him combined for 20 rebounds.

First win!!!

Also realize Atlanta might be better at tanking than the Bulls. Just look at that roster. Bazemore, Bellnielli, and Plumlee are highlights. omg.

With Shroeder out they literally have zero explosive/athletic ability.

Count them for sure in the trying to break records of suck club. I may have underestimated how bad some other teams like the Hawks could be.

I believe there are 2 elite players in this draft who would usually be number 1's. By the time we get there, a 3rd should emerge from college season/europe.

This last draft had Jackson/Tatum/Ball

This one should be just as deep at the top.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Well it looks like they finally drafted a 3 point shooter that can actually hit 3's and not just shoot them. Markkanen will certainly have a place in this league.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Markkanen will have a long NBA career.