Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
A couple of bad back-to-back losses.

Blow a 15+ point lead with less than five minutes to go against New Orleans Monday then we get ran outta the gym at Philly tonight.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
6-10 the last 16 games and at 18-32. 32 games left in the season and the Hawks,Magic,and Kings are just too bad for us to be worse then. Part of me wishes we go on a 25 game losing streak to cement our chance at Ayton.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I'm keeping Niko at this point unless the offer is legit. The way he's playing now fuck trading him for a pick in the teens or twenties that'll just most likely turn out to be another Tony Snell or Mcdermott. Might as well hedge that he'll keep playing like this and maybe we'll get a better offer later on down the line. If not keep playing fun basketball, keep showing improvement from the young core and maybe we'll get some free agents.

The idea is to start losing a bunch of games again to get a better draft pick. Whatever they get for Niko is just gravy.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
CJ McCollum fucking cooked us last night. One of the best performances I’ve seen. He was just unstoppable yesterday.

The Nets ended up winning yesterday, so they moved ahead of us. Right now we’re in a 3 way tie for 5th worst record in the league. We’re 3 games better than the Hawks and Magic.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CJ McCollum fucking cooked us last night. One of the best performances I’ve seen. He was just unstoppable yesterday.

The Nets ended up winning yesterday, so they moved ahead of us. Right now we’re in a 3 way tie for 5th worst record in the league. We’re 3 games better than the Hawks and Magic.
Hopefully benching Niko will propel us to the bottom

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Hopefully benching Niko will propel us to the bottom

It’s amazing how much worse this team is without Dunn. Him missing time is really helping the tank. He really made huge strides from his rookie year in Minnesota. If we even get a top 5 pick, with the young guys we have and all that cap space, I’d say we’re looking pretty good. Hopefully the FO doesn’t fuck it all up

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Should we sell on any other players to guarantee the suck

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Deng, Noah, and Rose. Not young chickens anymore, but still of age in the NBA where they should be contributing players.

If I was a Twolves fan, I would be scared to death of what Thibs will do to that franchise.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Rolo is the only other player they have with any kind of approximate trade value(Outside of Lauri, and Lavine).

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Anybody watching this game at Sacramento. This is brutal basketball to watch.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Anybody watching this game at Sacramento. This is brutal basketball to watch.

I imagine the trash talking is along the lines of "no we suck more" .... "oh yeeeahh? we suck more, see, see".

But yeah, I got it on. Sucks being a die hard.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Decent day for the tank. The Magic won and the Bulls choked against the Kings

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Decent day for the tank. The Magic won and the Bulls choked against the Kings

Utah blew out New Orleans too. Would be nice to see the Pelicans fall into the lottery, obviously.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Pelican's pick is top 5 protected this year? If they landed at # 6, that wouldn't be too bad.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Utah blew out New Orleans too. Would be nice to see the Pelicans fall into the lottery, obviously.

And the funny thing is they just promoted Mirotic to the starting lineup for this game and he completely flopped.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And the funny thing is they just promoted Mirotic to the starting lineup for this game and he completely flopped.
He's still probably better than any other alternative they have at PF sadly

dennehy

Liked Posts:
New Orleans is in some trouble without Cousins, and Utah has been lights out the last two weeks. Utah might trade Favors and or Hood, though. But if not they've got a good chance to catch NO. Hopefully the Clips continue to play reasonable well post-Blake.

Best reasonable case scenario the Bulls wind up with maybe #3 and #12.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Orlando, somehow without even having Aaron Gordon, raped Cleveland. Atlanta killed Memphis. All NBA teams will now have at least 17 wins. Bulls only 1 game out of having the worst record.