Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"My reasoning on Trubisky is not based on his decent athleticism or his fantastic arm. It’s based on the most important statistic – the fact he didn’t win enough in his one year as North Carolina’s starter. "

:lmao:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"My reasoning on Trubisky is not based on his decent athleticism or his fantastic arm. It’s based on the most important statistic – the fact he didn’t win enough in his one year as North Carolina’s starter. "

Holy shit, and I thought the logic around here was terrible.

Reactions: Myk

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Time will tell. Trub has played in 2 regular season games. Scott Fowler is just writing this to appeal to his hometown Panther fans. The jury is way out on Trub right now, but he at least shows some spark and leadership in addition to the arm & athleticism. Who cares about DeShaun Watson? He doesn't play for the Bears, so I couldn't care less what he does. I'm on the Trub Train...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Why didn't Peppers turn the UNC program around?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Why didn't Peppers turn the UNC program around?
The basketball was always doing just fine and didn't need a turn around

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The basketball was always doing just fine and didn't need a turn around

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good work[emoji106]

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Average in Chicago would be an improvement.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure he understands this but we don't need him to be everything, Watson has lost games when he threw for 5 touchdowns, so clearly that's not everything. I just want the biscuit to make good decisions, improve and learn from his mistakes. We have lightning and thunder, we have a really good D, we don't need Trubs to carry the team. I would be ecstatic if he was tearing up the league, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't have to and that's perfectly fine. If Watson was here the coaching staff would be doing the same thing to him too.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure he understands this but we don't need him to be everything, Watson has lost games when he threw for 5 touchdowns, so clearly that's not everything. I just want the biscuit to make good decisions, improve and learn from his mistakes. We have lightning and thunder, we have a really good D, we don't need Trubs to carry the team. I would be ecstatic if he was tearing up the league, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't have to and that's perfectly fine. If Watson was here the coaching staff would be doing the same thing to him too.

Kyle Orton with some QB ability would be great for the Bears.
Peyton Freakin Manning would be great too.

I think the staff would be just as scared of breaking a QB no matter who they got. If the picks were swapped the prediction narrative would be too.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fowler_mug_shot

Poor Scott....smh

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:

I'm sure this author also believes that Trent Dilfer was a better quarterback than Dan Marino since Dilfer won a Super Bowl and Marino didn't.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Easy to do these dooms day predictions on 1st rnd rookie QBs and be right a majority of the time. He’s just bad at picking his spots.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
(Makes slashing motion)

“Shut it down, guys. The Charlotte Observer says he can’t do it. Pack it up. It’s been fun. Don’t forget to validate.”

(Tears down banner)