Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
29906170001_5592775662001_5592772221001-vs.jpg

Can you elaborate

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
This is good news. Frees up Jones to play some OLB and keep the starters more fresh

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you watched last week's game you would've noticed trevathan sacking the QB in addition to flying all over the damn place

NFL sometimes dishes out late suspensions sometimes, no idea what went on with the aftermath of that hit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
NFL sometimes dishes out late suspensions sometimes, no idea what went on with the aftermath of that hit.

You literally make a thread out of any and every piece of bears news that comes out and yet somehow have no idea on what happened after that hit when it was literally reported on by every single bears news outlet and in national outlets covering the NFL, and likely in articles you have linked and made threads concerning over the weeks since the hit happened? How is this even possible I will never understand!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

For someone who is quick to start a thread about anything, you really are behind on current news.

[video=youtube;-f_DPrSEOEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo[/video]

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
You literally make a thread out of any and every piece of bears news that comes out and yet somehow have no idea on what happened after that hit when it was literally reported on by every single bears news outlet and in national outlets covering the NFL, and likely in articles you have linked and made threads concerning over the weeks since the hit happened? How is this even possible I will never understand!

I can't read his posts. Gives me headaches.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Right, but they cant punish him twice for the same violation. As I recall from the Ray Rice debacle, the CBA only permits one punishment/penalty for any given violation.

Did you forget that he was absent in Trubisky's first game?