Can't throw left

noprophet

Lou Dog
Liked Posts:
Trubisky can not throw to his left

"I'm not an ambi-thrower. It's a problem I had since I was a baby. I can't throw left."

i-m-not-an-ambi-turner-photo-u1

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Outside of Colin Cowherd, the vast majority of the media output on Trubisky so far seems to be extremely critical. It's a huge contrast to that of Watson, who is being written about like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Even as a huge Watson fan before the draft, the gushing over him is starting get nauseating to me, while the judgement of Trubisky seems typically harsh for Bears players.

Does the media really hate da berz?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"Trubisky can not throw to his left. Thus far, he has not fixed it and it has hurt him greatly. The coaching staff knows he can not throw to his left, too. Trubisky has been asked to throw beyond the line of scrimmage to his left just five times in two games, completing two of those passes."

5 throws? Well that seals it. BUST!!!!!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Outside of Colin Cowherd, the vast majority of the media output on Trubisky so far seems to be extremely critical. It's a huge contrast to that of Watson, who is being written about like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Even as a huge Watson fan before the draft, the gushing over him is starting get nauseating to me, while the judgement of Trubisky seems typically harsh for Bears players.

The bunch of bums currently calling themselves Chicago Bears are nothing more than a bunch of bums currently calling themselves Chicago Bears. They will be treated as such. Until they start winning football games consistently, they should expect harsh judgment from fans and media. Hell, this shit-for-brains franchise deserves it for the Emery/Trestman fiasco and their 11-27 record thereafter. Win, and the narrative will change.

Oh, and good luck doing that with John Fox . . .

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
The bunch of bums currently calling themselves Chicago Bears are nothing more than a bunch of bums currently calling themselves Chicago Bears. They will be treated as such. Until they start winning football games consistently, they should expect harsh judgment from fans and media. Hell, this shit-for-brains franchise deserves it for the Emery/Trestman fiasco and their 11-27 record thereafter. Win, and the narrative will change.

Oh, and good luck doing that with John Fox . . .
None of that justifies the ridiculous analysis in the OP.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

How many of these people actually sit down and watch the Bears games? Probably very few. They watch the highlights and check stat lines and make up some presumption to make it sound like they know what they talk about. Of course, it's easy to pump up and gush over a rookie QB who throws for 5 TDs. No beat writer is going to gush over Trubisky's performance of being smart and throwing the ball away while leading his team to a victory because it's boring news. It's much more exciting to just label him as a bust and bad pick. Let the media blow up Watson while Trubisky develops and we'll see who ends up being the better QB.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of that justifies the ridiculous analysis in the OP.

You think it's ridiculous, pepelepew, the writer does not. The point is that the Bears are never going to be given the benefit of the doubt until they elevate themselves from laughingstock status. Glennon brought the clowns how that left town with Marc Trestman back, so until the Bears erase those memories from people's minds with WINS the glass is always going to be half empty . . .

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
How many of these people actually sit down and watch the Bears games? Probably very few. They watch the highlights and check stat lines and make up some presumption to make it sound like they know what they talk about. Of course, it's easy to pump up and gush over a rookie QB who throws for 5 TDs. No beat writer is going to gush over Trubisky's performance of being smart and throwing the ball away while leading his team to a victory because it's boring news. It's much more exciting to just label him as a bust and bad pick. Let the media blow up Watson while Trubisky develops and we'll see who ends up being the better QB.
I agree. I love reading articles that a written by people who clearly didn't watch the game, they amuse me with their stupidity.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:

2 things:

1) Yes, the national media do hate the Bears. Always have.

2) A lot of those national media guys just look at the highlights and the stats (understandable—-It would literally be impossible for them to watch every game). And Trubisky’s slash line has LOOKED terrible. But a byproduct of this is that they don’t see the game like the local guys do. That’s why the good ones defer to the local reporters.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I hope this info is false.

Because it wouldn't be the first time we brought in a QB via a 1st Rd pick who couldn't throw to his left.

His name?

Richard Mirer.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this info is false.

Because it wouldn't be the first time we brought in a QB via a 1st Rd pick who couldn't throw to his left.

His name?

Richard Mirer.

See video above your post. Read a lot bout MT before and after the draft never heard such a thing. Way too early to tell and I’d be willing to bet MT is just fine.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They run left and roll him right.

It isn't rocket science.

He has not thrown the ball enough to make any kind of statement. The assertion he struggled throwing to his left in college is also false if you look at the spread charts.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

I think they do but in this case I think there's a lot of setting up for "see, I was right" going on. What they're not saying is it seems as much the team to draft as it does the QB so reaching to proclaim future bust based on everything but the Bears suck is just hedging the bet because the Bears suck.
Notice that it's also thrown in that he'll probably be average. That way they can claim they were right if he busts and not so wrong if he doesn't, and odds of him being the next great one on the Bears are slim. The whole organization has to change for that to happen.

Why do you think that is?

Ratings. Bears fans tune in to complain about the hate instead of tuning out to ignore it.
The Bears screwed over the media love after '85, once bitten twice shy. We'll probably have to be repeat good before they climb on again.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
is the media running out of things to say.....people try and out-stupid themselves

In plays where he had to throw to the left of his body

In the Tennessee game he was 5 for 8 to his left with a TD and no INTS....

Vs Denver 5 for 7 with a TD no INTs

Vs Arizona 1 for 1

Regular season

Vikings 2 for 6 with a TD and no INTs

Ravens game is in link

so in conclusion, in the pros sans Ravens

he is 13 for 22 with 3 TDs and 0 INTs to his left.......

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say shame on you guys for reading this nonsense.