Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot will depend on health issues. Between the Vikings and Lions IMHO.

Will Sam Bradford play a majority of the remaining games or will Case Keenum?
Will Taylor Decker return for the Lions sooner rather than later? Golden Tate? Golliday? TJ Lang? if the Lions were smart they would beg Anquan Bolden to come out of retirement for the remainder of the year, they miss him a lot.

Lions have a slight edge, and one of the easiest schedules remaining. They now are 1-0 in conference, where as the Vikings lost to the Lions. GB is 1-1, and Bears are 0-2.

Bears might have a lot to say (spoiler) in who wins the conference, but don't think they are a real contender themselves.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Vegas has Bears 50-1 to win the division, took that bet all day.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears might just surprise. Packers game is winnable, go 3-3 in the division and beat the Bengals and Brown's gives us a chance. Our defense isn't as bad as people think. Our secondary is showing life. Win vs carolina why the hell not throw the bears in the mix at 3-4? Could easily be 5-2.

As stated in another thread, Our D is ranked 6th. Passing D better than run D,which surprised me.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's either gonna be the Vikings or Detroit. I think we'll beat Detroit at least once but since we only have one more game left with the Vikings in Minnesota I think we get swept by them unfortunately.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
For stating a fact. They are 2-4 and haven't beat a single NFC team. Yeah they are the worst.

Lol way to nit pick statistics to prove your point.

Bears are the 3rd best rushing team and have the 6th best defense in the NFL. See? I can do it too.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
For stating a fact. They are 2-4 and haven't beat a single NFC team. Yeah they are the worst.

No, it's because your posts suck in general.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The Browns and 49ers sit at 0-6 and the Giants at 1-5. Bucs, Bengals and Cowboys are at 2-3. Colts, Chargers and Bears are at 2-4. Apparently YOU are the worst.

Ironically the Dolphins with a paltry 61 points scored on the season are 3-2. Whodathunkit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Not the Bears. Probably not the Packers either. I think the North is better than a few years ago when this scenario went down. Vikings probably take it, but I wouldn't count out Detroit.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The Browns and 49ers sit at 0-6 and the Giants at 1-5. Bucs, Bengals and Cowboys are at 2-3. Colts, Chargers and Bears are at 2-4. Apparently YOU are the worst.

Ironically the Dolphins with a paltry 61 points scored on the season are 3-2. Whodathunkit.

That's like that dude in fantasy whose team sucks but is somehow 5-1 as he scores 80 a week and wins.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going with the Lions. If the Viking were completely healthy and still had Bradford/Cook, then it would be a no brainer.

Same reason I'm going with the Lions.

But given how fucked up the NFL has been this year, an AFC team is going to win the NFC North somehow.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's like that dude in fantasy whose team sucks but is somehow 5-1 as he scores 80 a week and wins.

Well, I mean, it sure helps when your defense has only given up 84 points in 5 games. Only the Bills have given up less points (74) and the Bengals (83) with 5 games played each.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

We are talking about the NFC north genius.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Lol way to nit pick statistics to prove your point.

Bears are the 3rd best rushing team and have the 6th best defense in the NFL. See? I can do it too.

OK let's not nitpick and look at the only stat that matters. Wins and losses. 2-4 and worst record in the north. With that said it is perfectly acceptable to call them the worst team in the north.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK let's not nitpick and look at the only stat that matters. Wins and losses. 2-4 and worst record in the north. With that said it is perfectly acceptable to call them the worst team in the north.

Obviously not. You're the one opening the door to outside of the division when you talked about the NFC.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that the Lions are the best team left standing. Not saying much, though.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
OK let's not nitpick and look at the only stat that matters. Wins and losses.

I always hated this. Sure, wins and losses are what ultimately matters, but we're debating who the best/worst team is in the North, and a team's record doesn't tell the whole story.

The Bears are a completely different team with Trubisky starting as opposed to Glennon. I think we can all agree that Glennon hurt everyone around him, including the defense. Of course 2-4 is shitty, but we're past the hardest part of our schedule, and we now have a quarterback who is capable of throwing the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

Likewise, the Packers are 4-2, and they look pretty damn solid if we're just looking at that impressive record. Nevertheless, we all know how screwed the Packers are now that their entire team (Rodgers) is on IR.

tl;dr You're looking at the forrest, I'm focusing on the trees.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I always hated this. Sure, wins and losses are what ultimately matters, but we're debating who the best/worst team is in the North, and a team's record doesn't tell the whole story.

The Bears are a completely different team with Trubisky starting as opposed to Glennon. I think we can all agree that Glennon hurt everyone around him, including the defense. Of course 2-4 is shitty, but we're past the hardest part of our schedule, and we now have a quarterback who is capable of throwing the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

Likewise, the Packers are 4-2, and they look pretty damn solid if we're just looking at that impressive record. Nevertheless, we all know how screwed the Packers are now that their entire team (Rodgers) is on IR.

tl;dr You're looking at the forrest, I'm focusing on the trees.

Meh, Bears aren't a good team.