Carolina board What ccs says

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Some more:

John Fox won last week rushing 40+ times to only a few passes. Since he won, he is probably giddy in the pants and wants to push it further and run 50+ times. He’s a lot Iike George Lucas, stubborn as hell. So we know Chicago is going to run 50 times in this game. It will be very disappointing i

I work with bears fans, they think they will win by 10 or more..no joke. We have to win this game.

My wife is from Chicago so I don't care how we win this game as long as we win. Please baby Jesus don't let us lose this game.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
To be fair, Da Bearssssss

uVGFp9Z.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Math apparently isn't their strong suit. Or even googling the boxscore either. Bears ran it 54 times including Trubisky's 4 runs and if the Panthers give them the same look the Ravens did I say ram it down their throats again.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schaumburg court told me not to come back to Schaumburg, and it would disappear.

Funny to see them quote me in there. So they stalking CCS huh?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Read thread title as "Carolina Bored with what CCS Says."

That is strange because though they sound similar, actually exactly the same, they are literally different spellings so I'm confused as to how you "read" it the wrong way incorrectly as the spelling is clearly spelled out for you to read, as it is the written word, not something you hear verbally, or maybe you are just lying in your post?

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
That is strange because though they sound similar, actually exactly the same, they are literally different spellings so I'm confused as to how you "read" it the wrong way incorrectly as the spelling is clearly spelled out for you to read, as it is the written word, not something you hear verbally, or maybe you are just lying in your post?

Please stop trolling. You are better when you don't.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please stop trolling. You are better when you don't.

My post has nothing to do with you, literally nothing in it was directed at you, and just because you disagree with something doesn't mean it is "trolling" for your information.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Schaumburg court told me not to come back to Schaumburg, and it would disappear.

Funny to see them quote me in there. So they stalking CCS huh?

That's great, this guy is being viewed as a 'typical CCS poster'. 90% of your stuff is gibberish, the other half is great.

From what I've read the only Carolina fan over there that is any good at all is some guy calling himself 'PanthersPal', smart and funny.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
My post has nothing to do with you, literally nothing in it was directed at you, and just because you disagree with something doesn't mean it is "trolling" for your information.

I didn't disagree with your message. You are correct; and trolling.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This is pretty cogent.

My prediction, the bears run the ball well and play really well at QB. They dont score TDs and Gano wins it in the last seconds. We play to the comp way to much and they can do something with Rodgers out, so they have life in that division. Panthers need to take the fight to them or we will lose.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Never had a problem in Schaumburg. I never ran into any prostitutes. The one time I went to court, my ticket got thrown out.

Sorry guys, just not seeing it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's great, this guy is being viewed as a 'typical CCS poster'. 90% of your stuff is gibberish, the other half is great.

From what I've read the only Carolina fan over there that is any good at all is some guy calling himself 'PanthersPal', smart and funny.

As long as I am getting credit for pulling "stuff" from 140%...reality + ether....sounds about right. 90% is gibberish and the other half is great.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Never had a problem in Schaumburg. I never ran into any prostitutes. The one time I went to court, my ticket got thrown out.

Sorry guys, just not seeing it.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I recently discovered there's a rub and tug there. so apparently those are real and don't just exist in Entourage. #naive

Issues

Liked Posts:
I'm just honestly curious what other members consider to be a good neighborhood to live in?

Issues

Liked Posts:
I'm from Florida, Schaumburg has big open roads, no one way streets, close enough to the city, good job opportunities, and enough to keep a 30 year old couple interested...