IGT: Nashville Weinsteins(4-3-2) vs Chicago Blackhawks(5-3-2); Friday 10/26 7:30PM CT

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, the fist period was great. Then...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And where's today's IGT!?!?!?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And where's today's IGT!?!?!?

I fired myself. 2 losses in a row.

man....I think we should win tonight, but back-to-back elevation game with old guys...who knows. And a Forsberg game. I'm starting to believe in him. Avs got smashed and tickled and slapped by the Vegas team last night, 7-0. hahahahaha. They are still better this year than last and have talents, but maybe we miss Varlamov too.

I agree with line thoughts above.

I agree without whatever Q does and wants to find out. My move in this one would be

Saad-Toews-Panik
Hayden-Smaltz-Kane
Sharp-AA-Wingels
Hartman-Kero-Debricat

These lines might take time....and a trade. Its hard.

For sure going to have to see that Bouma-Wingels-Hayden grouping some more though.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
had to take my dad back to the hospital again, just heard 2nd to 3rd intermission so I missed the whole thing. Big dollar guys need to step up.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Luckily the hawks, not necessarily this team, but a lot of the players on this team have shown they know how to win in bunches as well as lose in bunches. They need to get it turned around quickly.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sky isn't falling.

We are .500 after 10 games, with lots of distance traveled.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Second half starts now bitches.

Look at the opponent? You cowards can't start a thread? This is the perfect opponent!!! we already won.

All hands on deck. pound the ice. pound some flesh. cut some nets.this ain't over, no more sniveling. Would you rather lose to the 8 seed or charge up the standings late and beeee the hot 8 seed?!!! Rinne had a busy weekend, now go catch him early.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Go for it.

Second half starts now bitches.

Look at the opponent? You cowards can't start a thread? This is the perfect opponent!!! we already won.

All hands on deck. pound the ice. pound some flesh. cut some nets.this ain't over, no more sniveling. Would you rather lose to the 8 seed or charge up the standings late and beeee the hot 8 seed?!!! Rinne had a busy weekend, now go catch him early.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The more I watch Keith, the bigger a liability he becomes. He's not a top 2 dman anymore, that's a given...he might not be a top 4 anymore. Q really needs to be thinking about cutting down his minutes out there. I still think there's a place for him on this team....but not 30 minutes of him a night.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice win. Terrific game from Vinnie & Forsberg. But once again...they escape with 2 points.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Solid win against a good team.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Solid win against a good team.

How nice was it to see them actually beat the Predators.

Vinnie is really looking like a force out there, that speed, forecheck, he has really been noticeable out there. A few really noticeable bonehead missed passes and giveaways by seabrook and keith.

Gustaffson is playing well, but almost always tries the pass to Kane rather than a shot lately.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How nice was it to see them actually beat the Predators.

Vinnie is really looking like a force out there, that speed, forecheck, he has really been noticeable out there. A few really noticeable bonehead missed passes and giveaways by seabrook and keith.

Gustaffson is playing well, but almost always tries the pass to Kane rather than a shot lately.

Yeah, I don't think he's passed to anyone but Kane yet. Easy way to get assists I guess.