Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 67 to 77 of 77

Thread: 2018 Starting Outfield

  1. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    True for any team really.

    But what the Sox spend per fanny thru the gate, I am going to guess it's top 5-10
    Ha ha ha ha. Yeah. Put a shit product on the field and watch all of these fans put their fannies in the seats. That's the ticket, Brett. Good logic all around.

  2. #68
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    25,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    Ha ha ha ha. Yeah. Put a (bad) product on the field and watch all of these fans put their fannies in the seats. That's the ticket, Brett. Good logic all around.
    I don't think you understand the words I typed.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  3. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I don't think you understand the words I typed.
    Um. I believe when you put a good product out, you get more sales. Baseball is no different.

  4. #70
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    25,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    Um. I believe when you put a good product out, you get more sales. Baseball is no different.
    I no longer think you don't, I know you don't.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  5. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I no longer think you don't, I know you don't.
    Oh Brett. You're a legend in your own mind.

  6. #72
    Super Nintendo Chalmers Czar Nicholas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon, OH
    Posts
    6,922

    Default

    Other than Avi there probably won't be set starters. You'll probably see Leury, Engel, Tilson, and Palka (dude they claimed from the Twins) all get starting time.
    Miguel Cabrera: "I may have beaten Trout for the MVP, but it doesn't compare to when I beat my wife."

  7. #73
    All-Star Ditka19861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    192

    Default

    So, which outfield prospects will be called up in August/September for the White Sox? Will Eloy be there? Will Robert be up to AA/AAA? Where will Rutherford be? Will Avi be traded? Will Yelich be a part of the Sox moving forward?

    Anderson & Giolito or Garcia with a young arm for Yelich?
    "Find out what the other team wants to do. Then take it away from them."
    George Halas



    “When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something."
    Dick Butkus

  8. #74
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    25,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka19861 View Post
    So, which outfield prospects will be called up in August/September for the White Sox? Will Eloy be there? Will Robert be up to AA/AAA? Where will Rutherford be? Will Avi be traded? Will Yelich be a part of the Sox moving forward?

    Anderson & Giolito or Garcia with a young arm for Yelich?
    ANderson, Garcia, and a young single A arm is a deal I would do.
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

  9. #75
    Super Nintendo Chalmers Czar Nicholas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon, OH
    Posts
    6,922

    Default

    Marlins won't do that, tho.

    Not sure when Eloy or Robert make it to Chicago even just as September call ups.
    Miguel Cabrera: "I may have beaten Trout for the MVP, but it doesn't compare to when I beat my wife."

  10. #76
    All-Star Ditka19861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    ANderson, Garcia, and a young single A arm is a deal I would do.
    I would love that if the White Sox were willing to pony up the $300 Million for Machado. You get Yelich to join Jimenez/Robert/Adolfo in the outfield and Machado to replace Anderson at SS. I have nothing against Anderson, but if Machado wants to play SS, and you can get another solid building block under team control, it's definitely worth it. However, dealing Anderson would be contingent upon Machado being interested in coming to the South Side.
    "Find out what the other team wants to do. Then take it away from them."
    George Halas



    “When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something."
    Dick Butkus

  11. #77
    1-888-NEED-HIM brett05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IL
    Posts
    25,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka19861 View Post
    I would love that if the White Sox were willing to pony up the $300 Million for Machado. You get Yelich to join Jimenez/Robert/Adolfo in the outfield and Machado to replace Anderson at SS. I have nothing against Anderson, but if Machado wants to play SS, and you can get another solid building block under team control, it's definitely worth it. However, dealing Anderson would be contingent upon Machado being interested in coming to the South Side.
    If our hitting prospects hit on 35% of them and our pitching does what it does, this is going to become a destination place for Free Agents
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •