Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoiberg

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Hoiberg

Why is he still here?

Why has our entire team hated each other since he arrived?

Something is seriously wrong when we are having all this drama and bullshit. Hire Patrick Ewing? Hire Mark Jackson?

Do something to get an alpha in here who can dictate a culture and show players how to treat each other by example from a bygone era if nothing else.

You know...build a TEAM. That plays and fights for each other. Mark Jackson built the culture in Golden State, that is good enough from me. Maybe he couldn't finish the job, but he started it. We should start there.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

I'd rather find an executive who can evaluate talent, draft, trade, and sign free agents and then trust that fella to hire the next HC. Hoiberg is so bad that I almost miss Tim Floyd (another former Ames HC), but as long as the Reinsdorfs (I'm pretty sure Michael is running the team now) retain Paxshit and Formanure and hire past their prime curmudgeon "old school" guys like Doug Collins for advisory roles we will not see anyone more than a marginal improvement on Mr. Slow Pace and No Space Between His Ears.
    I ain't never fucked over anybody in my life who didn't have it coming to them.

I think we can agree the culture issue begins with Gar Forman, maybe Reiny. I feel that anybody that employs a scumbag asshat jerk like that for that long despite numerous in house issues is the enabler.

Paxon has had anger issues in the past and comes from the Kerr/Paxon/Jordan era of contentious angry basketball. The problem is, that doesn't work if you don't have Shaq or MJ in your house.

We need a team culture first. We need love. The players need joy...not fighting each other for perceived playing time favor from Hoiberg. They are going about this all wrong. Its family....and family fights....but family also loves. I don't believe this team has much of that. Everyone is looking over their shoulder and doesn't seem to know what the hell is going on off the court or on the court.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we can agree the culture issue begins with Gar Forman, maybe Reiny. I feel that anybody that employs a scumbag asshat jerk like that for that long despite numerous in house issues is the enabler.

Paxon has had anger issues in the past and comes from the Kerr/Paxon/Jordan era of contentious angry basketball. The problem is, that doesn't work if you don't have Shaq or MJ in your house.

We need a team culture first. We need love. The players need joy...not fighting each other for perceived playing time favor from Hoiberg. They are going about this all wrong. Its family....and family fights....but family also loves. I don't believe this team has much of that. Everyone is looking over their shoulder and doesn't seem to know what the hell is going on off the court or on the court.
    Yeah. It really all ended with the firing of Thibs. In fact, it ended a couple of years before when Garfield Goose and company started meddling with Thibs coaching. This is completely on Reinny. Paxson is a bum and couldn't stand Thibs power over his team. He was frankly jealous, probably because he viewed Thibs as his possible successor so he convinced the senile Reinny to go along with him to oust Thibs.

That is where the rapid downfall of the Bulls happened. It was self inflicted. Hiring Hoiberg is an embarrassment. What player in his right mind would want to go to the Bulls with the management that is there including Freddie?

reinsdorf hasnt fired anyone at christmas time in awhile give it until then lol

Quote Originally Posted by BEARZOMBIE View Post
    Lets play...predict the record it takes to get somebody fired.

2-10? nah...won't do it here. I think it will be an accomplishment for these guys to get to 5-25. Somewhere in that range, its gonne happpen right? Roll a head for us just even as entertainment down the alley.

And we still won't win Porter Jr. because the fucking Atlanta Hawks are joking with the roster they put together. They weren't quite bad enough, so they signed Bellinell, a perfect guy without a conscience who will just keep firing.

Come to think of it, maybe its Atlanta that would like Mirotic to help them tank harder than us and not a good team. Thinking bout it all wrong.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Firing Hoiberg is just putting a band-aid over a bullet wound.

If you want to root out the real problem (GarPax) you better start hoping this team really bottoms out and stays that way so Jerry wakes up and fires them...or makes them step down for "health reasons"

Fire everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by BEARZOMBIE View Post
    In all fairness, while the optics of that move were bad, im sure that was the best gift Skiles got that Christmas. Skiles was burnt out and wanted out earlier but Paxson talked him into staying.

Its a joke. Paxson simply wants to be Pat Riley and his video coach spoelstra. He had Gar under his thumb, now Gar wants to be his own man. Fred never bought into the whole puppet coach, he thinks he is qualified.

This is Renteria with the cubs, wait til we get more talent and then give them a man to get their respect.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Hoiberg is soft and belongs with other soft kids, not men.

CCS Donator

Bulls will get the same results whether they fire Hoiberg or not. The Front Office is total garbage. The Bulls are the worst run professional team in the 4 major North American sports. That's on GarPax, not Hoiberg. If I was a free agent, I would not sign with Chicago no matter how much money was offered. Terrible atmosphere run by a couple of clueless dimwits.
    Last edited by Parade_Rain; 11-02-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parade_Rain View Post
    Bulls will get the same results whether they fire Hoiberg or not. The Front Office is total garbage. The Bulls are the worst run professional team in the 4 major North American sports. That's on GarPax, not Hoiberg. If I was a free agent, I would not sign with Chicago no matter how much money was offered. Terrible atmosphere run by a couple of clueless dimwits.
    Cleveland's pretty bad bro. I don't think we're worse than them. Pretty close to being bad but NOT that bad.
    I rock it for Jesus and live the dream!
    I support The Anti-Diva Paige
    Hidden Content

CCS Donator

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyt237 View Post
    Cleveland's pretty bad bro. I don't think we're worse than them. Pretty close to being bad but NOT that bad.
    Cleveland is an expansion team. The Bulls are that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Why is he still here?

Why has our entire team hated each other since he arrived?

Something is seriously wrong when we are having all this drama and bullshit. Hire Patrick Ewing? Hire Mark Jackson?

Do something to get an alpha in here who can dictate a culture and show players how to treat each other by example from a bygone era if nothing else.

You know...build a TEAM. That plays and fights for each other. Mark Jackson built the culture in Golden State, that is good enough from me. Maybe he couldn't finish the job, but he started it. We should start there.
    Very good. I would love Mark Jackson to bring some tough love to this team. But no way would they bring him in with Paxson as head guy. Paxson couldn't handle Thibs which is why he brought in the anti-Thibs in the personage of Hoiberg.

You Can Call Me Al

http://www.mercurynews.com/2014/12/0...-mark-jackson/

“Part of it was that he couldn’t get along with anybody else in the organization,” Lacob said. “And look, he did a great job, and I’ll always compliment him in many respects, but you can’t have 200 people in the organization not like you.”

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gustavus Adolphus For This Useful Post:

Mark Jackson blows.

Nick Nurse FTW.

Mark Jackson had a loaded Warriors playing iso-ball.

He deserves his props for laying foundation defensively. but hes limited as a coach and the fact he made enemies with the whole GS org and Bogut is the reason he doesn't have a coaching job now.

You Can Call Me Al

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose View Post
    Mark Jackson had a loaded Warriors playing iso-ball.

He deserves his props for laying foundation defensively. but hes limited as a coach and the fact he made enemies with the whole GS org and Bogut is the reason he doesn't have a coaching job now.
    Consider the source.

Worse than the Cleveland Browns?

CCS Donator

Quote Originally Posted by jooo83 View Post
    Worse than the Cleveland Browns?
    The Browns are an expansion team. For the Bulls to be mentioned in the same breath as the Browns, it means they are the worst.

They’re definitely up there, but not the worst. I don’t even think they’re the worst run in the NBA. I’d say the Kings are run worse. The Cleveland Browns are definitely the worst overall and this season proved that. They’ve been looking for a QB forever and passed on Wentz, the front runner for MVP in only his 2nd year, Goff who has played great for one of the NFL’s best teams, and Deshaun Watson who was having the greatest rookie season ever until he got hurt.
    @RobMVP1
    Hidden Content

26. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast