Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoiberg

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Parade_Rain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Browns are an expansion team. For the Bulls to be mentioned in the same breath as the Browns, it means they are the worst.
    I don't think you know what the term expansion team means. The reactivated browns have been around since 1999.

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

CCS Donator
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    I don't think you know what the term expansion team means. The reactivated browns have been around since 1999.
    I do know what an expansion team means. It means I'm making sure the 14 year old posters of the forum understand the real Browns are in Baltimore.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Parade_Rain For This Useful Post:

CCS Donator

Quote Originally Posted by RoseMVP1 View Post
    They’re definitely up there, but not the worst. I don’t even think they’re the worst run in the NBA. I’d say the Kings are run worse. The Cleveland Browns are definitely the worst overall and this season proved that. They’ve been looking for a QB forever and passed on Wentz, the front runner for MVP in only his 2nd year, Goff who has played great for one of the NFL’s best teams, and Deshaun Watson who was having the greatest rookie season ever until he got hurt.
    Let me know when the Browns GM assaults his Head Coach.

There really isn't any purpose to firing Hoiberg until the end of the season. There is nothing to do other than hope this team gets the number 1 pick and doesn't draft someone with knees made of stale saltine crackers again.

Jerry must be in a coma, or he simply isn't running the team anymore because there is no way that GarPax should survive yet another season.

why is Grant starting over Dunn?
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Quote Originally Posted by Parade_Rain View Post
    The Browns are an expansion team. For the Bulls to be mentioned in the same breath as the Browns, it means they are the worst.
    The Bulls are certainly on the short list, but no question the Browns are the worst. Where do you rank the Bears? IMO they have to at least be in the conversation.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by jooo83 View Post
    The Bulls are certainly on the short list, but no question the Browns are the worst. Where do you rank the Bears? IMO they have to at least be in the conversation.
    If you are going to rank the city that has the worst over-all sports teams as far as the three major sports go, CHicago has got to be among the bottom feeders in sports. We have the Bears, Bulls, and White Sox who are pathetic franchises. Reinsdorf and McCaskey families are about the worst owners imaginable.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk View Post
    If you are going to rank the city that has the worst over-all sports teams as far as the three major sports go, CHicago has got to be among the bottom feeders in sports. We have the Bears, Bulls, and White Sox who are pathetic franchises. Reinsdorf and McCaskey families are about the worst owners imaginable.
    In terms of sports town i don't think that we are that low. Cubs and blackhawks are good and have recently won championships. I think the sox will be good after the rebuild. I have lost hope for bears and bulls.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha Male For This Useful Post:

You Can Call Me Al

It's obvious that Reinsdorf is moving the Bulls to Las Vegas.

A few points:

-Whoever said firing Hoiberg would be like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound got it exactly right. Paxson, Forman and Reinsdorf's blind loyalty is the problem here. I can only imagine how much money JR would need to lose out on before he would even contemplate the idea of firing them.

-Cavs are NOT a worse-run organization than the Bulls. That idea is insanely idiotic. Dan Gilbert is a shitty owner overall, but he hired a good GM and was willing to spend more luxury tax than anyone, basically, ever.

-Kings are the worst-run NBA team in the NBA. And Knicks are right up there with them.

Quote Originally Posted by RamiTheBullsFan View Post
    A few points:

-Whoever said firing Hoiberg would be like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound got it exactly right. Paxson, Forman and Reinsdorf's blind loyalty is the problem here. I can only imagine how much money JR would need to lose out on before he would even contemplate the idea of firing them.

-Cavs are NOT a worse-run organization than the Bulls. That idea is insanely idiotic. Dan Gilbert is a shitty owner overall, but he hired a good GM and was willing to spend more luxury tax than anyone, basically, ever.

-Kings are the worst-run NBA team in the NBA. And Knicks are right up there with them.
    He wasn't talking about the Cavs. He was talking about the Browns in terms of worst sports franchises. And the Bulls are right now the worst basketball franchise in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by RamiTheBullsFan View Post
    A few points:

Only surpassed by the Bull's fans and/or Chicago based companies who continue to pay big dollars to fill the UC for an absolutely dismal product on the court....which they are currently attempting to disguise as a rebuild. Something this organization has been doing since Jordan left.

He won't be fired ever midseason. I hope we land a top 5 pick next year and get this rebuild goin. If things are done right we can be turned around quite quickly.

Lavine, Dunn, Portis, Markkanen, (should trade for Okafor), (trade lopez for cap next year), Zipser as a backup, Holiday, Valentine, Grant (backup), Felicio (backup), Trade Niko, top 5 rookie, free agent or two. Then one more bad year and fire Fred after that probably.

Check out this awesome Michael Jordan book: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Diehardfan View Post
    Only surpassed by the Bull's fans and/or Chicago based companies who continue to pay big dollars to fill the UC for an absolutely dismal product on the court....which they are currently attempting to disguise as a rebuild. Something this organization has been doing since Jordan left.
    What Paxson, Garfield Goose, and Reinny did in the last five years is an example of tremendous stupidity. They undercut Thibs big time and made stupid personnel decisions along the way. Thibs despite no help from the front office had them at the cusp of an NBA championship and Paxson knew that he had to get Thibs out of town or he would lose his own big money job. He undercut Thibs and when Butler stepped up as a star and team leader they had to get him out of town also and bum rapped him to the press. And while I am happy for both Thibs and Butler, is hate Reinny and the two idiots in the front office. I do not have any hatred for Hoiberg, though. He is just a young coach who is in way over his head, given a job that he had no qualifications for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    In terms of sports town i don't think that we are that low. Cubs and blackhawks are good and have recently won championships. I think the sox will be good after the rebuild. I have lost hope for bears and bulls.
    I hate the Cubs so I basically ignore them as a team. THe White Sox have a terrible owner and this rebuild is clueless. I love the Hawks but hockey is not a major sport and has a limited appeal.

The first Hoiberg walked out on his college team after last nights loss and retired from the game. Floyd never got UTEP to the tournament and never got back after the terrible run in Chicago.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

Quote Originally Posted by anotheridiot View Post
    The first Hoiberg walked out on his college team after last nights loss and retired from the game. Floyd never got UTEP to the tournament and never got back after the terrible run in Chicago.
    They were basically two college coaches from second level college programs who were promoted to the NBA by egotistical and unqualified NBA management who wanted to somehow control everything. The CRIME as I see it is the shit sandwich that they gave Thibs. That made the Bulls to me a joke run by idiots from Reinny on down.

21. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12