World series

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an incredible world series.

I think it is rare that so many big names step up and shine.

Springer/Altuve/Correa..... not just the stats, or the numbers, but when!! Have been insane clutch. Everytime they need to tie they are hitting it out of the park. Seems doubtful they could keep all 3 but if they do...damn. Its gonna be a tough sled to pull in the AL for a bit. Houston used to spend big before this rebuild.

Born in S.F, parents live up near Yosemite. My second team is the Giants so my horse is obvious in this one.

Verlander-Hill is pretty top notch given the season Hill had, and Verlander since the trade. Can't miss game 6.

Houston needs to close out because the Dodgers pitching gets condensed in a game 7 and I have a feeling good Kershaw will find a way.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is an incredible world series.

I think it is rare that so many big names step up and shine.

Springer/Altuve/Correa..... not just the stats, or the numbers, but when!! Have been insane clutch. Everytime they need to tie they are hitting it out of the park. Seems doubtful they could keep all 3 but if they do...damn. Its gonna be a tough sled to pull in the AL for a bit. Houston used to spend big before this rebuild.

Born in S.F, parents live up near Yosemite. My second team is the Giants so my horse is obvious in this one.

Verlander-Hill is pretty top notch given the season Hill had, and Verlander since the trade. Can't miss game 6.

Houston needs to close out because the Dodgers pitching gets condensed in a game 7 and I have a feeling good Kershaw will find a way.

Yeah. I thought that the Dodgers should have stayed with Kershaw in game 5. Hindsight, though, is always 20/20 they say. The thing is that the Dodgers bull-pen is wrecked and they have better hope that their starter has a good game tonight because if the Stros get into their pen, the series is over for the Dodgers.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I watched that final game yesterday and I think that Darvish was tipping his pitches. THe Stros looked like they were sitting on his fastball and knew when he was going to throw a slider. A good hitter will notice different movements in a pitcher's set-up and my guess is that they picked something up in his.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In one of the best stories I have heard about in a long time, the owner of that mattress store in Houston that made hundreds of mattresses available to flood victims in the city flew around 50 first responders to the World Series and acquired tickets for them to see the game.. Class act by this guy:)